51; Titan

"We'll be gone for approximately a minute here, an hour for us. The time I have set will send us to Titan in enough time to get the gauntlet from Thanos and reverse the snap. If we don't..." Steve explained.

Without thinking, I wrapped my hand around Steve's and gave him a small smile.

"We will." I assured him.

We wore white and red suits that held the Pym Particles close to our legs, connecting the cartridge to our suits.

We all looked around at each other once more.

"Alright, 3..... 2...... 1......."

There was a couple seconds of bright light, and I found it hard to open my eyes

There was a couple seconds of bright light, and I found it hard to open my eyes. I could feel myself moving at an alarming speed and when I finally opened my eyes, I could see everyone around me flying through the air as well. This must be the Quantum Realm Scott was talking about.

It only took a moment before we were out again. I was laying on the ground and slowly squinted my eyes open. Blinking a couple of times, I slowly sat up and looked around me. I was all alone, where was everyone else? I got to my feet and spun around, looking for any sign of life.

"Steve?!" I yelled through cupped hands.

"Victoria! Over here!" I heard his muffled voice and ran towards it. He stood behind a hill.

I don't know why, but I immediately wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly. I think I was just so happy that this had worked, but it wasn't over yet. I looked up when I heard footsteps and saw everyone else walking towards us from different directions. We were all in our "Superhero" attire now, I didn't know how that happened but we did just time travel so I wasn't surprised.

"It worked." I smiled at Scott.

"Yeah, well, we're not done yet." He said.

Before anyone could say anything else, a figure came into view and we all looked towards it.

"Well, if it isn't the mighty Avengers

"Well, if it isn't the mighty Avengers." Thanos said.

I swallowed. "That doesn't belong to you." I said, pointing to the gauntlet.

"Oh, but it does, little one."

"Because of you, my father is dead." I walked closer to him. "I'm not letting it stay that way."

"Ah, you must be the small Stark. Your father.... Tony," he said and my eyes burned. I ignored it and kept my brave face on. "Yes, I hope people will remember him."

"They won't have to, because he's coming back." I argued.

Thanos laughed hauntingly, and a loud noise gained our attention. We looked up to see a huge ship lowering itself to the ground, and when it got there, a bunch of dog-looking things jumped out and gathered behind him. His army.

I turned around for a moment and made eye contact with Steve. He nodded. I blasted my jets and flew upward, letting out a battle cry as I put my hand out and sent a blast off toward Thanos. It caught him off guard and he dropped the gauntlet on the ground, guarding his face with his arms.

His army charged forward and everyone joined me in the attack. Steve ran forward with his shield and whacked the dog things with it, Peter swung from his webs and took them out, Nat tackled them, Clint used his bow and arrow, Scott pressed a button on his suit and he got really big and stepped on them, Thor used his hammer to whack them, and Bruce turned into Hulk to smash them.

As I was in the air, I spotted the gauntlet amongst the crowd and quickly ducked down to grab it, then flew back up. Unfortunately, I wasn't that lucky, and something grabbed me before I could get far enough. I looked down to see Thanos with his hand wrapped around my ankle and tried my hardest to get out of his grip, but it was no use. I looked to Peter who was swinging by and swiftly threw the gauntlet to him. Thankfully, he caught it.

I let Thanos pull me down and spun around to blast him backward with my hand again. He fell back, but wasn't down for long. I flew up and tried to see where the gauntlet was, seeing  Peter on the ground, trying his hardest to hang onto it while the dog-things attacked him. I flew over to him and began blasting the dogs, grabbing Peter quickly and flying into the air with him dangling from my grip.

"Do you have it?" I yelled down to him. He held it up and I sighed in relief.

Suddenly, a blast sent us spiralling down and we hit the ground with a thud. I lifted my head to see Peter laying with the gauntlet a couple of feet away. I tried to reach for it but something got it before me, or someone. I looked up to see Thanos smiling evilly down at me, placing the gauntlet on his hand. Electric waves shot through his arm and he threw his head back. Peter and I shuffled back.

"You could never beat me." He growled. I stood up.

"Victoria!" I heard Steve yell and spun around. "Use your powers!"

I thought for a moment, then realized what he meant. I looked at Thanos raising his hand and sucked in a breath, then let out the most ear-piercing scream I could. As soon as I did, the terrain around us began shaking as if there was an earthquake and Thanos tried to stabilize himself on the ground, lowering the gauntlet. I squeezed my eyes together and continued screaming until the mountains around us began eroding and big pieces of rock rolled down them.

I opened my eyes again and raised my hands, making Thanos fly back into his ship. The gauntlet fell off his hand and I ran to it. He quickly lunged forward and batted me away, making me fall onto my back. I got onto my knees and watched as he put the gauntlet on again.

"I... am... inevitable." Then, he snapped his fingers. But nothing happened. He looked at his hand in confusion, then at me.

I raised my iron hand, the infinity stones attached and they glowed, sending electric waves through my arm and body. My head went back slightly at the sensation but I tried my best to overcome it. Everyone looked at me with shock.

"And I.... am.... Iron Girl."