"Well? What do you think?" I asked Shinobu with a smug grin. She looked at my way and hit my arm when she saw my grin.

"Well... I don't mind her joining our family." Shinobu said shyly. Well isn't that cute.

I took Bell to rest in one of the rooms and Shinobu joined too. We were given tea and I gladly drank some. The Flower branch's tea is always good. I wonder who created this?

Bell also drank some of the tea and recovered some of her energy. Oh? This tea can recover your energy?

"Where did you find Bell?" Shinobu asked me while I was drinking my tea. I placed my tea down and told Shinobu where I found Bell. I didn't tell her the full story of my journey because I don't think we have time at all.

"So I thought Bell could train with you that you don't get lonely at all. Since Kanae and I are always away and rarely come back." I told Shinobu. She hummed in response.

"I don't mind but what Breath Style should Bell learn?" Shinobu asked me.

"I want Bell to decide it." I said while taking a sip from my tea. We both looked at Bell who looked back at us confusedly.

"Ah... I forgot to explain about the Breath Styles..." I blurted out. I felt Shinobu glare at me again so I didn't look back and stood up.

"Well, Shinobu. I trust that you can handle all these stuff yourself, so goodbye!" I said quickly and ran away. But before I left completely I looked at Bell.

"Bell, remember to behave. I'll come back again at some point." I told her and finally left. I could hear her shout my name but I didn't stop and continued to leave.

I'm sorry, Bell but you also need to be independent. I'm not going to be there for you forever.

=====

Sniff... I feel like crying... Who would have thought this would hurt this much... Maybe I should have taken Bell with me and I could teach her the Breath of Thunder... But then I would be in the way of Bell's growth...

I kept walking wherever my legs lead me with a dejected mood. I enjoyed Bell's company. Even though she gave me trouble at some points, I enjoyed our short journey...

While I was walking somewhere, I could hear someone calling for my name. I turned around to see a pink-haired girl waving while running toward me. My eyes widened in a great idea and my mood recovered instantly.

Time to get a new companion.

I waited for Mitsuri to catch me and when she did she was completely fine. Even though we were so far away from each other.

"Konnichiwa, Shin-kun." Mitsuri said happily. Oh? She's now calling me 'Shin-kun'? That's new.

"Yo." I greeted casually with a wave. Now, the plan to get Mitsuri as my new companion starts!

"What are you doing here? Were you stalking me or something?" I asked teasingly. Mitsuri turned red and flailed her arms defensively.

"N-No! This was a pure coincidence!" she exclaimed. Kukuku. She's so easy to tease and it's adorable.

"I'm just joking." I said while chuckling. This got Mitsuri pout and she tried to hit me. I dodged and ran away from her. I'm definitely not getting hit by her ridiculous strength.

Mitsuri pouted more and chased after me. It was quite funny and I laughed out loud. Eventually, I stopped right in front of Mitsuri and made her run into me. We both fell on the ground with me as Mitsuri's shield.