I blinked my eyes a few times upon realizing what I did, before I took a deep breath and lowered my head. "Look," I trailed off. "Let's just mind our business, okay?"

From the corner of my eye, I saw the frown plastered on her face. But still, I ignored it. She was blabbing out such nonsense.

After my reply, I immediately made my way out of her sight. "Sheesh. What was she thinking? A couple?" I scoffed and ran my fingers to my hair.

As I stopped in front of our classroom, I heard someone call my name out. "Sanha!"

My heart skipped a beat as I recognized the voice. I turned my head to where it came from and raised my brows in question.

Upon noticing it was Yura, a smile fell upon my lips. I was right.

"Yeah?" I replied.

But my smile didn't last for long once she released her question. "Have you seen Bin?"

Good thing she doesn't call him oppa.

"Bin hyung?" I asked, trying to hide the disappointed look on my face. "Why are you looking for him? Weren't you with him a minute ago?"

She smiled.

She smiled.

She smiled!

How could she smile?

She then ran her fingers through her hair and said, "Yeah. I-I don't know where he went, he said he'll be back. But I guess, he's still not."

I gulped. Is this an opportunity? To get rid of the awkwardness?

I smiled once more. "Why don't we get inside first while we wait for him?" I crossed my fingers and hoped for her to say 'yes'.

"Oh, okay."

Yes!

Wait, why am I like this? It isn't such a big deal, isn't it? Gosh, Sanha what are you doing?

I opened the door for her before giving her a nod. She was about to get inside when a familiar voice called us out.

"Hey Yura! Sanha!"

It only took a second for me to know whose voice it was ㅡ Moon Bin.

The both of us turned out heads to our right side after our names were called.

"Bin!" Yura exclaimed, her pretty smile plastered on her face.

Is she that happy to see him?

Bin hyung ran to where we stood, smiling back at Yura. "Hey, I told you to wait for me. How could you leave me? I just went to get something from my locker." Bin hyung spoke out, making Yura giggle.

"Sorry." She replied.

Oh..

So they're this close now?

Frowning, I spoke out, "Hey guys.. I'll just get in first, okay?"

I immediately stepped inside the room without waiting for their reply. I was feeling too uneasy to listen to it. I don't even know why I'm like this.

Maybe because.. I wasted my opportunity?

I decided to seat at the back part of the room, in which I had no seatmate. I wanted some solitude. Just for now.

I even felt bad when Sua called me out, but I decided to ignore her.

What a bad move.

• • •