~ 8 ~

Chapter 8 : Befriend her

|Sanha's POV|

"Yoon Sanha!" A voice called. A super familiar one. I gulped harder and turned my head. I saw two figures walking towards my direction, teasing smirks were formed on their lips. Shoot.

I quickly changed my position, removed my grip from Yura's wrist and stood in front of her. Now I'm in big trouble. Ugh.. they're totally going to tease me in my entire life! Those morons won't totally shut up after seeing me do that. Besides, it was one of their stupid advices too.

MJ hyung and Jinjin hyung were obviously suppressing their laughter as they stopped in front of me. "Hi Sanha, how's it going?" MJ hyung teasingly asked as he took a quick glance behind me.

I faked a smile and replied, "Fine. What's up?"

"Dude, are you going to have lunch with us later?" Jinjin hyung asked.

Meanwhile, MJ hyung scrunched his eyebrows and quickly nudged Jinjin hyung's arm. "No, of course he wouldn't. He would spend lunch with," He paused, winking twice.

"Hyung!"

They both chuckled at my reaction. I shook the thought off and decided to introduce Yura to them. "Hyung, this is-" When I turned to my back, she was no longer there. "When did she.."

"Looks like your princess isn't easy." Jinjin hyung stated as MJ hyung laughed.

I pouted at his comment and said, "Well, duty calls! I have to go."

"It's great that you did what Bin and Minhyuk told you." MJ hyung chuckled as he patted my shoulder.

"That was stupid! Anyway, we'll talk about this later. Bye hyungs!" I hurriedly ran to my second class before I'd be late.

• • •

Class ended in a tick of a clock. Pretty fast huh? And, it's lunch time.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to seat with Yura this time since she took the desk at the right most part of the room, and the desk beside her, was occupied. So, I didn't get a chance to apologize what happened earlier.. and invite her for lunch too.

I hurriedly followed her outside while struggling with my bag. I opened my mouth to call her name when a voice outran mine. "Han Yura!" It belonged to a female.

I furrowed my eyebrows and squinted my eyes to get a clearer vision of the girls that approached Yura. They kinda looked familiar. One had bangs with short hair and the other had long hair without bangs.

And with her usual self, she took a quick glance at the girls and turned her back against them. Just like what she always do to me, sadly.

I was about to call her name once more when the girls yelled her name out, they outran me again.

Oh come on! Can't I have just a chance to talk to her?

Frowning, I observed from afar. One girl grabbed her bag and yelled, "You freak! Did you not hear me?!" Okay, that was not nice. She's no freak!

Yura scoffed at her comment and pulled a smirk on the corner of her lips. She then shove the girl's hand away from her bag and faced them properly. "Yah, Mina. Areum was right. She's pretty fierce." The girl with the bangs nudged the other girl who was named 'Mina' as she stated her statement sarcastically with a scoff.