~ 4 ~

Chapter 4 : We're not friends

|Yura's POV|

Walking to my locker, I felt on a tap on my shoulder. As I turned my head, my eyes immediately rolled in reply. "What do you want?" I asked, pasting an irritated look on my face as I turned back to face my locker.

"Yah, Han Yura. What do you think you're doing?" Areum asked, a hint of annoyance found on her voice.

After collecting my books, I closed my locker and turned back to her. "What do you mean?"

She scoffed at my reply and crossed her arms across her chest. "Don't play dumb with me, Missy. What did you do to my Sanha?"

Okay. Before, she was saying my Minhyuk. And now.. my Sanha? Seriously, what's your problem?

"Sorry to say.. but I don't understand what you're saying." I calmly replied, making my way to class.

But before I could escape from this annoying person that everyone adores, she grabbed my shoulder, making me face her once more.

Annoyed, I quickly shook off her hand from my shoulder and glared at her. "Ooh. Dear Yura's acting all mad." She snickered, hardly poking my shoulder.

I took a glance at her hand, grabbed it and shoved it away. I scoffed at her statement. "Lee Areum. Leave me alone if you don't want any trouble. I mean it." I fired back, emphasizing my last sentence.

"Nya, nya, nya. Okay Yura, since you're not that smart enough to understand my word, let me go straight to the point. WHY DID YOU CHOOSE SANHA AS YOUR MATHS PARTNER?"

I rolled my eyes and pulled a smirk on the corner of my lips. "Excuse me, Miss Lee. Correction, I did not choose Yoon Sanha as my partner. He decided to have me as his partner. Since I'm done, let me go to my class right now, cause I don't wanna be late."

Pulling a smirk, I finally managed to get rid of my self from that irritating sight.

• • •

As I walked to my first class, I headed to an empty seat at the second row. But before I could seat down, someone yelled my name. "Yura!" Turning my head to the source of the sound, I plastered an uninterested look on my face after seeing a smiling Sanha.

Shaking my head, I took my seat and placed my bag behind me. "Hi Yura!" I mentally heaved out an exasperated sigh after knowing the owner of the voice. Yoon Sanha.

Feeling a tap on my shoulder, I turned my head to him. "What?" I timidly asked.

"Did you bring our homework?" He asked smiling.

I rolled my eyes and averted my gaze in front. "Why would I forget?"

Without hesitation, he grabbed my hand and examined it. My eyes widened in surprise as I quickly escaped from his grip. "What are you doing?" I stuttered.

"Is your hand okay now?" He worriedly asked as I nonchalantly nodded in reply. "Oh? The band-aid.. it's the same!" He exclaimed, making me look away.

"Why do you care?" I bluntly asked. At the corner of my eye, I saw him pout.

Glancing to the front door, Lee Areum, that annoying brat came in. She glanced at me and Sanha, sending me her signature glare. This time, she got her two little minions following her around. Most of the boys smiled at her, waved at her, called her name, and more. Being the most popular girl at school, she flipped her hair, plastering a smug look on her face and walked over to an empty seat with her little minions.