Chapter 23

"Thanks for helping me," I told my mother who smiled, "it's no problem..I am glad you are staying here," she said. After Loki left I decided to live here in England, my dad was sad but he understood. I wanted to get to know my family, I didn't want to leave not knowing my biological parents and the family I have met.

I am moving to Grimmauld place with the kids, it's one of my father's homes that he is letting us stay in. I adopted Sal as my son, his name now is Salazar Leo Stark and I didn't change his first name since his father named him and I didn't feel like taking away something his father wanted to name him.

Sal loves his little sister as I always see him spending time by her, "they look happy," my mother said as I smile, "yeah I was afraid he would think we were replacing him," I told her. "You love him as your own...you spend time with them both and I think he knows that,"  she said while I smile, I walk over to them and kiss both their heads. 

I sit down in front of them as I read them a story, I turn to see my father and mother by the door. I smile at them before turning to my kids, I know my life will be different but I wouldn't change a thing. I have my biological parents with me along with my other family in America, I will miss Loki but I know in my heart I will see him again. For now, I will take care of my kids and spend time with my family, I have to go on for them and be strong.

[This will be the last chapter, I thought long and hard on this. I am thinking of doing a sequel but later on, I am going to be focusing on my other stories. Thanks to everyone who read this story, I will one day write a sequel to this story.]