Chapter 17

A week has passed since the birth of Amara, Loki has been watching the other children while I cared for Amara. I move to the living room to see Loki playing with Rose and Sal, I hold Amara in my arms as I sit on the couch. I heard the floo as I saw Mrs. Malfoy and Draco, I smile at him as he comes and sits beside me.

I met him a few days ago, we became good friends and was shocked to learn my relations with Harry who he calls Potter. "The dark lord wants to invade Hogwarts" she said sitting across from me while I frown, "when?" I ask her, "now" she said while I look at Sal and than at Amara. "I won't stop you" I head Loki as I look at him, "I need to make sure my parents make it" I told him as he got up and kissed my forehead.

I put Amara in his arms as I kiss him, "stay safe" Loki spoke as I nod and kissing Sal's forehead before hugging Rose. "Everything will be okay" I told them as I follow Mrs. Malfoy and Draco, I went to their home first as it was empty. "Severus knows we are coming" she said while I nod flooing to his office as we heard bangs.

"Uncle Sev" I heard Draco say as I saw Snape look at me and sigh in relief, I know he was a spy for Dumbledore and Voldemort knew it which was the reason he never knew. "The dark lord is here, the children have been taken into their common rooms for safety" he said while I nod, I run out the door followed by Draco.

"I am going to check on my friends, be safe" Draco said as I nod, I looked out to see fighting between the dark and light side. "Dad" I whisper seeing him fighting Bellatrix Black, I go downstairs as I take out my wand pointing it at a death eater about to attack  my aunt.

"Stupify!" I yelled seeing him fall, "Pandora" my aunt said in shock as I give her a small smile, I ran out to see my father beating Bellatrix and Dumbledore fighting Voldemort. The battle was coming to a close as I saw Draco come out with Mrs. Malfoy looking worried knowing her husband is out there.

I saw death eater's bodies on the ground, some dead while others were passed out. I heard a shout as I saw the dark lord fall on his knees. "Tom your reign of terror ends here" Dumbledore spoke as he pointed his wand at the dark lord. I heard a pop as I heard crying, "Daddy!" I heard Sal running towards the dark lord.

I saw a few shocked faces along with a few of disgust, "Salazar" the dark lord whispered in fear as I saw  my father glaring at the dark lord. "Go" Mrs. Malfoy spoke as I nod running towards Dumbledore and the dark lord, "Pandora!" I heard my father and  mother shout but I ignore them.

I saw Sal crying holding his cloak, I kneel down putting my hand out "Sal come here love" I said while he turns. "Mama" Sal said, "go to her Sal" I heard the dark lord speak while he walks towards me and pick him up holding him close. I caught the dark lords eyes as I nod knowing he is trusting me with him, I turn around and walk back to Draco.

I keep his head on my shoulder, I walk into the castle ignoring the stares as I felt Draco's hand on my shoulder. "Accidental magic" he said while I nod, "I just wish" I said while Draco pulled me close, "I know but he is your son Amara" he said while I smile. "What about?" I ask Draco as he shakes his head, "I do not know" he said as I sigh seeing my parents come in and I didn't know what to say.