Chapter 15

I look at Loki who moved his eyes to my stomach, "a child" he spoke while I bite my lip, "I found out after they took you away" I told him having a hand on my stomach. "If Odin finds out" he said while I look at him, "I'm safe" I told Loki while he moved towards me and pulled me close as he holds me. "The dark lord will speak with you both later" Greyback said while he left, "Pandora" I heard as I turn to see Rose come out rubbing her eyes.

"Rose sweetie, whats wrong?" I ask moving away from Loki and moving to Rose, "I had a bad dream" she said while I hugs her, "everything is alright" I told her. "Who is that?" she asked pointing at Loki, "this is a friend, Loki this is my cousin Rose and Rose this is Loki" I introduced them. "A pleasure to meet you little one" Loki spoke while Rose waves at him, "come one lets go back to bed" I told her as I walk with her to her room.

After I made sure everything was fine, I checked on Sal who was fast asleep as I moved back in to the living room. "Are you okay?" Loki asked as I look at him and smile, "yeah" I told him while sitting beside him, "Stark has been worried for you when he found you were taken" he said as I lean close to him. "He didn't harm me Loki, I am safe and unharmed" I said and told him of Sal while I felt his hand on my stomach, "how far?" he asked, "six months" I told him.

"Have you found out the gender?" he asked while I shake my head, "I want it to be a surprise but I feel like its a girl" I told him. I put my hand on top of his as I smile feeling the baby kick, I look to see Loki smile as I lean my head on his shoulder. "Rest love" he said as I close my eyes and fall asleep.