Chapter 13

~4 months later~

I rub my stomach as I watch Sal play with his toys, Sal is already 1 years old and I am 6 months  along. I am missing Loki so much, I don't know if Dumbledore informed my family and I hope if my dad doesn't worry. The dark lord has stayed true to his promise, Greyback has informed me that if they attack  him he will harm them but not kill.

I can't escape since I fear for me and my unborn child's safety, Sal has also warmed his way into my heart and I don't want to leave him. "Mama" I heard as I smile seeing Sal stand and start to walk towards me, his firsts word was mom which was hard knowing I wasn't his mother. He hands me a toy as I hand him it back, I heard the floo as I turn to see Greyback arrive with Rose in his arms who was unconscious. 

"Greyback" I said as I saw my cousin in his arms, "Lucius Malfoy kidnapped her, the dark lord ordered me to bring her here" he said while he lays her on the couch. With his help I got up and took out my wand, "Rennervate" I said watching her eyes open, "Pandora" she said while she looked afraid seeing Greyback. "Everything is okay Rose" I told her as I let her hug me, I watch Greyback leave as I rub Rose's back.

I saw Sal walk over as I helped him on the couch and he lays close, "who is the baby?" Rose asked as I smile, "this is Salazar" I told her. I saw her look at my stomach, "your having a baby Pandora?" she asked while I smile, "yeah in 2 months" I told her as she touched my stomach and the baby kicked.

I look at Sal to see him asleep, I move a bit so his head falls on her lap while I run a hand through Rose's hair. "What is going to happen now?" she asks as I sigh, "you will be safe here Rose, only Greyback comes" I told he while she nods and leans close to me for comfort.