Chapter 12

Remus's Point of View

I watch as Sirius comforts Isabelle while Lily and James look down, its been a week since Pandora was taken by death eaters. Severus doesn't know where she is, Dumbledore is worried that he knows Severus is a spy. "Uncle Remus...Is Pandora going to be okay?" I heard Harry ask as I look at him, I know he is feeling guilty as I pat the seat next to me.

"Pandora is strong Harry, we will find her and its not your fault remember that" I told him while he looks down, "but if I didn't go" he said but I cut him off, "no Harry do not blame yourself, we will find her" I told him giving him a hug. "Thanks Uncle Remus" he said while I smile, "she is strong Harry" I told him as he nods and walks over to his friends. 'I hope you are safe Pandora' I thought as I look over to Sirius and Isabelle who were quiet.

Pandora's Point of View

I hold onto Sal as I walk into the living room, Greyback has been gone for an hour and I sit up from the couch. Sal is asleep in  her arms, I move to his room and carefully lay him in his crib. I go to the kitchen and make myself a lunch while he slept. I rub my stomach as I make a sandwich, I look at the bracelet that my dad gave me as I smile a bit missing him and the others. 'I  hope you are okay' I thought as I ate my sandwich and than cleaned a bit of the kitchen.