Chapter 16

Another month has passed as Loki was playing with Sal and Rose, I was making lunch for them when I felt pain grabbing my stomach. "You okay Pup?" I heard Fenrir as I frown, "I don't know" I said before another pain hit, "something is wrong" I told him. "Loki!" Fenrir called out as he helped me stand, "whats wrong?" Loki asked before he looked at me in worry.

"Help her to her room, I must inform my lord and get her a healer" Fenrir spoke as Loki picked me up, "I'm scared" I told him before he kissed my forehead. "Is Pandora okay?" Rose asked while I looks at her and smile, "I am fine Rose...why don't you take Sal to his room and play with his toys" I told her.

Loki put me on my bed as I saw Fenrir enter with woman, "this is Narcissa Malfoy, she will be checking you out" he told us while I nod. "Hi Pandora, lets see what is going on" she said while I watch her, I saw her looking worried seeing the scan. "Whats wrong?" I ask her, "we must deliver your child Pandora, its in distress" she said.

"Please save my child" I told her as everything went quickly, Loki was with me for everything. Hours later, I am holding a baby girl as I look at Loki and smile happy she is alive. "Congratulations pup" Fenrir said as I look at him and smile, "thanks"I said while looking down at her daughter, "look who wanted to see you" Loki said as I look up to see Rose and Sal. "Come close" I told them as Loki helped Sal up, "is that your baby Pandora?" Rose asked as I nod.

"What did you name her?" Rose asked as I smile seeing Sal touching her little hand, "Amara Iris Stark" I told her. "A pretty name" Rose said looking at Amara, "baby" Sal said as I smile, "yeah a baby, your little sister"I told him kissing his head. The dark lord knows Sal thinks of me as his mother, he never speaks about it but I know he is grateful that I am taking care of his heir.