Chapter 22

We got off the call with my dad as I held Amara, "see everything is fine," Loki said while I look at him. "What happens if Oden finds out? You told me of what he did," I said while he pulls me close, "nothing will happen we are safe," he said. I stay close to him with Amara in my arms, "I know you have to return," I told him as he kissed my forehead, "he will not find out about her Pandora," he said.

Soon Loki will return to Asgard to finish his sentence, he came here to look for me since Thor had asked for his help. Oden let him but made sure to block a bit of his power, "I'm going to miss you," I told him as he smiles sadly and kisses her forehead. "Everything will be fine," he told me as I nod knowing to believe him.

We spent the days left with Amara, I wish he could stay but I know Oden will come looking for him and then see Amara. I stood in front of Loki as he kissed our daughter's head before kissing me, "be careful and safe," I told him while I watched him disappear and I hope one day I will see him again. "Let's go get you fed little one," I spoke as I move to the living room to feed her, I than groan as I forgot to tell my dad about Salazar. 'Well it's better to let him deal with this news," I thought while feeding Amara.

[Should I make a sequel to this story? The next story will be going into the Avengers: Infinity War, it's up to you guys if I should. This story will be ending soon, 3 chapters left so just leave a comment letting me know.]