Chapter 4

Chris was looking for something. He checked the pocket of his jeans but nothing was there. Kiera looked at him, confused.

"I think I lost my phone." He said, sounded worried.

"Where did you last put it?" She asked.

"In my pocket."

"But it's not there anymore."

"Maybe you might have took it out when you arrived here?"

"Or maybe it fell in the car?" She continued.

"You might be right." Chris was about leave when she asked,

"Where are you going?"

"Look for my phone."

"Oh." Kiera sounded frustrated because she wanted Chris to stay. He seems to noticed her reaction.

"Or we could just use your phone." He said as he walked back to Kiera.

"What for?" She asked and she sounded happy again.

"A song, of course." He replied with a smile.

Kiera handed her phone to him. He scrolled through her playlist and found a song which he felt perfect for the moment. He hit play and the song started. It was 'Remember Me This Way' by Jordan Hill. He placed the phone on a nearby table before offering his hand to Kiera, who took it without hesitation. They slow-danced to the song. He twirled her a couple of times and that made her laughed a little. They both were enjoying the moment and it felt like they were the last 2 people on earth.

Once the song ended, they too stopped dancing. They were staring at each other for a few seconds. Their faces were only inches away. When they were just about to kiss, suddenly they both pulled back at the same time. Chris did that because he doesn't want to seems disrespectful to Kiera since this is their first time meeting. While for Kiera, she doesn't want Chris to think she's too desperate for a kiss.

"I'm going to get some drink. Do you want any?" Chris asked. His face still blush because of what happened. She nodded.

Once Chris was no longer on sight, she sat on a chair and smiled by herself because she can't believe that a guy finally dance with her and actually spend time with her.

Shortly after, she heard a footsteps getting louder. Her smile grew wider as she turned towards the sound. But it disappeared as she found out that it was her friend and not Chris.

*Story will continue in Chapter 5*