Chapter 1

Everyone knows the saying "Life works in a mysterious way", but so does love. Sometimes we find love when we least expect it. And even though it might not last but it will always be in our mind...and in our heart forever. This story is about love but it's not a cliché love story. The story begins with a girl staring at the buildings through a car window. She stared blankly and she was not looking happy.

"Hey, cheer up. We are going to a party." Said her friend who was driving the car. The girl didn't respond.

"You said you wanted to go out."The girl turned to her friend and said,

"Yeah, but not to a party. You know I hate parties."

"But you used to enjoy going to parties."

"And you damn know why I don't anymore."

"Oh come on, someone will ask you to dance."

"You've said that to every freaking party we went but it'll end up the same. Me, standing at the corner alone,"

"So why would this time be any different?" The girl continued.

Her friend suddenly slowed down the car. They looked forward and it seems like the road is jammed. There was something happening on the left side of the road because all the cars started to slide to the right. As their car moved forward, the scene became clearer. There was a car broke out. It looked badly wrecked. The front side of the car was smashed almost close to the driver's seat. There was smoke coming out of the engine. They can't actually see anyone in the car. It could be because it was dark or the passenger and the driver was already dragged out of the car.

"Do you think anyone survived?' Her friend asked. It took her a few seconds to answer because she was horrified by the accident.

"I don't know,"

"It looks bad. I'm not sure if anyone barely survive." The girl's eyes were still looking at the car as they passed by.

Both of them were quite throughout the entire drive. Maybe they were still shocked with what they saw. Even though they could not see any body or the victim but they can imagine the horror those passengers must felt.

They finally arrived at the venue after about 15 minutes. There were a lot of cars parked around the house.As the got out of the car, they can hear the music played from inside the house. A bunch of people walked towards the house and behind them were the girl and her friend. They both were trying to shake off the sight of the accident. And hoping this party will help them.

Before they entered the house, they stood in front of each other and her friend puts her hands on the girl's shoulders and said,

"Let's just enjoy our time here and forget what we saw." The girl nodded.

"Are you ready, Kiera?" Her friend asked. Again, the girl nodded.

As soon as they entered the house,there were a couple of people chatting near the door.

"I think the driver might be dead. It was horrible." Said one of the girls.

"There were blood everywhere." Said the other person. Kiera and her friend looked at each other and tried to smile.

*Story will continue in Chapter 2*