Sixteenth

A/N: sorry for the wait, lost my groove for a moment and had to get back to it. i apologize in advance for the drama. he's a very emotional pregnant man mkay? ಥ⌣ಥ

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Well, as you can see, he's pregnant." Dad and I gave Dr. Bluewater the same look. "I know that's a bit redundant but to be honest, with all the weird stuff surrounding your hospital visit, who's to say that they were even doing things correctly?"

"I guess so..."

"That being said, I think the most concerning part is actually how far along you really are."

"And... how pregnant am I?" I asked, trying not to vomit as I sat upright on the table.

I was getting nauseous and put my hand on Dad's shoulder to try and ease the wave.

"You were in your first trimester."

"Were?" me and Dad both say.

"Yes. You're in your second trimester now and growing strong, I see." We both gave him glares as he cleared his throat. "Sorry... just... trying to lighten the mood a little."

"Your jokes suck and all you're doing is making it uncomfortable for all of us." I growled.

"Max." Dad said.

"What? I'm sitting here with a fucking beachball attached to my torso that isn't holding something as nice (or as light) as air and he wants to be fucking <u>Eddie Murphy: Raw</u> over here."

"I'm sorry, Dr. Bluewater, he can get a little emotional at times..."

"It's perfectly alright." He said, adjusting his glasses, prompting Dad to do the same thing subconsciously. "He has the same overload of hormones as a woman who was pregnant would. This isn't exactly a normal situation and I should have taken in your son's feelings about the issue." Dr. Bluewater turned to me. "As we can see, the baby seems to not grow exactly the same way a regular gestation would. I could get a better judgement on it if I had sonography equipment to look at the baby. I got the information from your blood, which there is a weird... thing there."

"Yes, the hospital noticed that too and made that part of their reasons why they didn't want to treat Max."

"Instead of, you know, looking further into it like you're supposed to." I said.

"The medical staff of Grand Marquis is a unique one, I will give you that..." Dr. Bluewater said as he looked over his little notebook. "Anyway, I got the information from your blood regarding the pregnancy. To be honest, I'm kind of guessing at the second trimester part. I believe it would make sense for it to grow at the start of another trimester than at random. I mean, it hasn't done anything since you got back to Earth, right?"

"Well... when I got back it wasn't as big as when you met me. It had been a little smaller but definitely there. It kind of inched out little by little but nothing too bad. I mean, it didn't change my whole physique overnight."

"May I?" he said, holding out his hand.

I was a little afraid and grabbed Dad's arm subconsciously. Dad squeezed my hand.

"Do you have to?" he asked.

"Unfortunately, I do. I need to see if I can feel the baby until I can figure out a way to see it. I'm not licensed in sonography... and no one would let me borrow theirs."

I hold onto Dad's arm tighter but nod. Dr. Bluewater scoots his chair closer to me and then places his hand on my exponentially exposed and rotund stomach. I looked pregnant before but now I look like I'm on the last trimester of a very large baby... or twins... not sure. The thing grew literally overnight. When I went to sleep it was normal and then I woke up and found it hard to sit up and found a mound of flesh looking at me. I was still having fever spikes and nausea that rivaled the bouts I had before.