Chapter 1| Mommy Why?

"All emotions are blind, it's not just love, and when you're blind you don't see you don't realize what those emotions can do. What they destroy."

-Teaching At An All Boys school
-by xThePineappleGirlx
-Wattpad
——————————————————————

| A P H R O D I T E W I L L I A M S |

She stood within the perimeter of the room watching her mother being loved.

Love, an intense feeling of deep affection or a great interest in something. This was the way her father showed his affection and his interest.

"I'm so sorry, my love," her mother cried, "I swear, it will never happen again." Her mother looked up and begged repeatedly as her pains grew.

She watched as her father showed her mother what she learned to be love.

If this was love, then she didn't want to be in love. It scared her. If this was what it led to, then it was to be avoided at all costs.

It threatened her, it caused her to question her future.

"You wicked creature, you are a disgrace to women," he spat in his drunken rage, "Why did I ever marry you? Fat, ugly, disgusting." "

"I hate you," He roared. She flinched

Her mother stood there under it all and she was scared. How would she help her? She was scared to help her but she didn't fear because to Aphrodite fear and being scared were two different things that were provoked by different things. 

She didn't fear, for fear would only increase her struggle. She only struggled to stop him and she struggled to protect her. Struggle to protect the child in her mother's womb.

She stared in the wall deep in thought, hands shaking, and tears escaping her eyes. She didn't know how to handle the thoughts that bounced in her head. She wanted to scream

Her mother lay silently on the ground staring at the ceiling in pain. She could hear her muttering.

"I love you."

"I love you."

"Where is your love? I can't find it."

This was her mantra but he had left long before it could be heard

She quickly rushed to her mother and tried to get her to stand while she ignored the pain that bubbled in her heart.

"It's okay mom. You're okay. I just need you to walk to the room with me and then you're done. Okay?"

Continually looking back and forth from the door she pulled her mother up. She feared he would come back and beat her too. One day she would kill him but today wasn't that day.

"Okay dear." her mother said weakly, limping as Aphrodite walked her. Her mother stared into space.

Aphrodite helped her mother to the small room, sat her mother on the undressesd bed, and quickly locked the door. She looked around fearing to look at her mother.