Poultry Man Is Gone

Hey guys, so in episode 125 of Mumbo Jumbos play through of Hermitcraft Season 6 Mumbo is making a mob farm and after an hour of AFKing he checks his chests and there was raw chicken in the chest. This story is about that.
—————————————————————
Poultry Man woke up on a bright autumn day on his little deserted sand island, he started his day like any other: struggling to get out of his hammock, forgetting to eat cause a creeper blew up his farm and finally, flying over to his secret lair which is under Grians base.
'Good morning Poultry Man' said a calm and friendly voice.
'Good morning Grian, my friend' said Poultry Man
'What are you up to this morning?'
'Nothing really just listening out to the people's problems'
'Ah sounds fun well, you get to work'
'As I shall' Poultry Man said as he fell down his hole 'OW!' He said, as he forgot that there wasn't water for him to land in.
Poultry Man began to walk around his giant egg listening out for shreeks, and screams, nope. No in coming calls, damn. Poultry Man kept wandering around.
'Good morning Poultry Man' said Bernadine (yes I made this name up)
'Good morning Bernadine, have you layed enough eggs so that I can do all my saving?'
'Yes, yes, don't worry'
'Good ma'dear now- what, what is that noise?'
'Help!' Poultry Man heard
'Who is that?'
'Who is what' replied Bernadine
'A scream! Multiple screams!' Poultry Man said as he began to Panic, he was running around, whaling his arms, he's not the best hero but don't tell him that.
'Go to them! Bring the eggs!' Bernadine said 'Go, Go, Go!' She continued
Poultry Man calmed him self, grabbed his eggs and flew away'
'Goodbye my love' Bernadine said 'I hope no body heard that'
Poultry Man was flying through Grians base, out the top, around the sides and, damn his elytra broke.
'CRAP!' He yelled!
'Here you go Poultry Man'
'Since when were you here Grian?'
'I live just there' Grian was pointing at this coffee cup of a house which was about five blocks away from Poultry Man. 'Here have my elytra' said Grian
'Thank you so much'
And like that Poultry Man sped off into the air listening for the screams, he didn't have to travel far. MUMBO! Mumbo has crafted a devise to kill any mob! Poultry Man flew up to the top, 'fully covered' he flew around the sides 'fully covered' Everything was fully covered. Of course Poultry Man doesn't have any single tool on him, because of course, he's Poultry Man, he has eggs... just eggs. Poultry Man flew up to the top again and began to punch. Over and over, a single block, not even a block but a half slab. Poultry Man fell down
'Oh no' fear struck his face as a slime machine came towards his face which was also carrying mobs, creepers, zombies and skeletons even a few enderman. They went towards the edge. And fell, his armour couldn't take it he threw his elytra into the water, and as Poultry Man fell and passed away, the elytra despawned and now all that's left of Poultry Man is Raw Chicken which is placed in Mumbo Jumbos mob grinding loot chest.

Word count: 555