୨♡୧ Hugging ୨♡୧

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

What their hugs feel like

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

short paragraphs + lowercase writing

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Aoi Valt

despite him being world-famous in the Beyblading stage, he never lets his fame get to his head

despite him being world-famous in the Beyblading stage, he never lets his fame get to his head. his hugs were exactly the same as when he was younger and gives you a sense of home and a warm feeling. tight hugs were always his favorite ones to give to those who he really likes and his younger twin siblings plus a few of his close friends can atone to that. whenever he hugs you, he always has this faint scent of sweat because of his training but also a distant smell of bread whenever he decides to visit home and help out his mother—however, the smell of his cologne (that Shu always gives him or whatever Wakiya wants him to advertise) always overpowers it. but trust me, it smells good and never fails to put you in a good mood. just be careful, he rarely pulls away first and could possibly stay like that forever (especially if he hasn't seen you in a while). he also always hugs you whenever he's excited about something, sometimes twirling you around.

Aoi Tokonatsu

Tokonatsu's hugs are gentle, contradicting his brother's hugs

Tokonatsu's hugs are gentle, contradicting his brother's hugs. during the first stages of the relationship, Tokonatsu rarely ever hugs you because of his great fear of making you uncomfortable. he isn't shy shy, just cautious and careful. when he does hug you though, (when he becomes much more comfortable), his hugs are very warm. he used to hug his sister and brother a lot so he isn't too shy about hugging because he knows where to put his hands and arms. he constantly smells like the bread his mother's bakery makes (even if he trains and sweats) which is your absolute favorite scent to come back to when having a long day. he'll most likely ask you about your day as you two hug while standing because he genuinely cares if you're doing okay and knows you feel safe in his arms.