୨♡୧ Happy Valentines ୨♡୧

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

THIS IS SO LATE SORRY

i honestly wasn't going to write a valentines day chapter but i suddenly got the urge to I'm sorry LMAOOO

enjoy

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

lowercase, drabbles, headcanons

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Aoi Valt

♡ hes the son of a baker. hes definitely going all out for this i swear. he has everything ready in the kitchen, it's definitely a mess, and will not hang out with you the day before valentines day. he's too busy making heart-shaped stuff with his siblings. (he also has a picture of you on his phone to remind him why he's working so hard !!)

♡ I'm talkin chocolate, bread, your favorite bread with your favorite filling, ice cream, and cute little chocolates shaped like your favorite animal. he has everything under control and will absolutely go as far as to create a whole twelve-layered cake with your names etched on it.

♡ I'm sure he'd ask tokonatsu and nika to help him make these things. tokonatsu, because valt needs an extra pair of eyes to keep watch on the oven. nika, because valt has no clue about what's socially acceptable when giving stuff so she put herself on wrapping and decorating duty.

♡ these two surely tease him a lot during the process so valt is completely desensitized from it after a little while.

♡ however, the part i know valt will take the longest to complete has to be the letter. there's so much he wants to tell you to show that he loves you, but he'd rather show it in the big basket he bought and decorate himself (plus nika) with everything in it to your face.

♡ definitely red in the cheeks with a cute smile as he proudly shows it to you

"valt, don't you think this is a bit much?" chiharu asks, leaning against the doorframe that linked the living room to the kitchen. she watches nika help out valt bag the treats into plastic bags meanwhile tokonatsu checks on the brownies valt ordered him to do. all of them completely covered in flour from the previous bread pastries while valt stirs some chocolate into the bowl. "you're more than enough for them. I don't think they need this much." despite her words, chiharu holds a smile on her lips while she stares at her son pouring so much thought and care into a little chocolate heart.

"can't!" valt mumbles loud enough and dipped in a finger to taste the chocolate. "this is our first valentine's day together! i wanna make it perfect!" he licks his finger and shakes his head, then adds more sweetener.

"big brother has been working hard all morning on this," nika says, walking past chiharu with a bowl of strawberry filling. "he's really serious about it. valentines day isn't even until tomorrow!"

"it's so unlike you," tokonatsu sends valt a knowing stare as he takes out a fresh batch from the oven. valt would normally flush red and deny it, but he was too busy making another batch of chocolate.

valt then tastes the chocolate again, and smiles briefly before gasping. "wait! do they even like chocolate?!"

Kurenai Shu

♡ oh man. shu would have no idea what to do. like hes staring at the cupcakes at the store and going like: 'they're going to like this, right? this is what couples give each other, right?' he has some experience in this (talking about the bare minimum) mostly because he did get chocolates in a box every year during his school days. hes going off of that at the very least