quarente huit (🍋)

Start from the beginning

"Ah damn" Jungkook moaned, his hand moving from Taehyung's hip to stroke himself.

Taehyung felt like it was now safe to shift a little in search of Jungkook's prostate, trying out a few angles until he heard Jungkook's particularly loud moan.

"Right there." He breathed, Taehyung thrusting into the spot repeatedly, Jungkook letting out a string of curse words and moans that were absolute music to his ears.

"i'm close." He choked out, stroking himself faster as Taehyung matched his pace, one of his hands leaving the bed to gently stroke Jungkook's cheek as he moaned, making his closed eyes open to meet his.

He watched as a tear rolled down Jungkook's beautiful eyes, loud moans leaving his red lips. Taehyung muffled them with his lips, making him only him out loudly as their lips moved together hungrily.

"Taehyung." He sang in a high pitched voice as all his muscles tensed, a storm of pleasure forming in his lower stomach before it broke out into ropes of white painting his own chest.

His legs shook uncontrollably as Taehyung chased his own high, stil thrusting into him hard against his prostate.

"Fuck i love you." Jungkook whispered as he threw his arm over his eyes, breathing harshly as Taehyung dropped to his elbows.

He then wrapped both his arms around Taehyung's neck, tilting his head to kiss his cheek, his hot and moany breaths pouring into Taehyung's ears making him reach close to his orgasm. Jungkook licked his cardilege, teeth then nibbling at his lobe gently, a spark went down the older's spine, his hips stuttering.

Jungkook's heart burned as he heard Taehyung's gluterals moans when he reached his high, his sticky forehead buried into his shoulder and breaths hitting his chest.

Taehyung snapped his hips one last time, Jungkook moaning at the feeling of his load being shooted into him, before he grinded his hips slowly a few times, his breaths evening out slowly. He raised his head, pressing a soft peck to Jungkook's lips and pulling out.

He cleared his raw throat, raising his head to meet Jungkook's eyes, looking at him as soft pants still fell from his glossy lips. His long fingers brushed through Jungkook's sweaty hair, pushing out of his beautiful face.

"How was that?" He asked softly, placing another kiss to Jungkook's forehead and making him giggle.

"Great." He answered, both his hands cupping Taehyung's cheeks and squeezing them, giggling again when his lips pouted as a result. "You were really sexy."

"Using past tense huh?" Taehyung said, voice slightly muffled with his pouty lips.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, pecking Taehyung's lips before releasing his cheeks and running his hands through Taehyung's long hair.

"You are sexy." He corrected. "Happy?"

"Very." Taehyung smirked, kissing Jungkook again. "come one, let's clean up."

Jungkook groaned as Taehyung stood up, but he sat up, ignoring the pain shooting ups his spine because he did feel pretty grose with cum over his chest and dripping down his thighs.

He headed to the bathroom first, not without checking out Taehyung's ass as he took the covers of the bed and throwing them in the hamper, waiting for Taehyung to be close enough to slap his round butt teasingly.

"Yah!" Taehyung yelped as he was about to turn around, but Jungkook was already out the door and to the bathroom, not bothering to get dressed.

He turned the shower on, stepping into the steamy space and letting the water wash off his sins, taking the opportunity to wash his hair.