Trente trois

The four boys were now all crammed into Seokjin's room, Yoongi working on the button of Taehyung's shirt as Seokjin helped him into some sweatpants and Hoseok just watched in slight shock.

"What happened to your shirt Tae?" Yoongi asked softly as he slowly undid the remaining buttons.

The youngest had his gaze hazy, not really looking anywhere as he took in a sharp breath.

"I got home too late." His voice was still as low. "She ripped my shirt when she saw the hickeys a-and then they were just both really mad."

Hoseok had never felt this bad in his entire life, tears nearly building up in his eyes. Although Taehyung had been pretty vague in his words, so much emotion poured from his eyes and then way he fiddled with his hands nervously and hit at his bloody lip, it was clear what and how he'd felt. You could see the horror in his eyes.

He slowly stood up from his seat on the ground and wrapped the frozen pees in a cloth to softly push it against Taehyung's eye.

Yoongi pushed the shirt to slip down his shoulders, revealing a new array of bruises around his ribs and a few on his arms, Hoseok feeling worse by the second.

After Taehyung slipped on a shirt, he took the pees from Hoseok's hand and pressed it to his bruise himself.

"Sorry for ruining your game night." He mumbled.

Before Yoongi and Seokjin could even speak, Hoseok wrapped around his shoulders and pressed him against his chest, surprising everyone in the room.

It wasn't that Hoseok wasn't usually considerate, but he hadn't known Taehyung for that long, and it was only because he knew him as Jungkook's boyfriend.

But there he was, gently stroking his back into the hug.

"Don't say that, dumbass." He said, burying his face into Taehyung's shoulder as if to prove to himself he really was alive. "You didn't ruin anything."

Taehyung chuckled, patting Hoseok's back.

Yoongi and Seokjin looked st the scene with soft eyes, before they joined in into the hug, even Yoongi, who absolutely despised skin ship.

Warmth spread through Taehyung's chest as the three pairs of arms engulfed him securely, letting his forehead lean onto Hoseok's shoulder, feeling the heat radiating from all their bodies.

"Thanks guys." He mumbled. "Can- can I stay over tonight?"

"Of course you can sweetie." The older answered as he ruffled Taehyung's hair through the hug. "And the night after that too if you want."

The youngest nodded, a small sniffling being heard.

They all broke the hug, seeing Hoseok wiping at his wet eyes.

"I'm sorry guys..." he whispered. "This is just-"

He lost his words to a small sob, looking at Taehyung in front of him and taking him in for yet another hug.

"Hang in there Taehyung." He whispered, Taehyung nodding and smiling weekly.

There was a small silence, before Seokjin clapped his hands.

"Well then, those bruises aren't going to clean themselves." He said, taking the first aid kid on his lap.

Taehyung nodded, taking the pees back to his eye.

The eldest tended to his bruises, specifically the open cuts, like the small one on his temple he disinfected and covered with small surgical tape and his lip that he simply cleaned up and put a band aid on. Good thing he's done this countless times when the soccer team had accidents.

As he did so, Yoongi went to the kitchen to make him some tea and Hoseok threw his clothes in the washing machine.

Then they were all back into the room, Taehyung slowly sipping his warm tea.

"Thanks everyone." He said softly. "I don't think I'll go to school tomorrow, my leg is really fucked up. But please wish Jungkook good luck for me."

Hoseok roller his eyes with a small smile.

"I can't believe you're thinking of him right now." He teased, the rest of the group giggling along. "Oh and I'll ask him and Jimin to take notes for you."

Taehyung nodded.

"Tell them i'm sick." He added, the others nodded hesitantly.

"I think we'll have to go." Yoongi said as he ruffled Taehyung hair softly.
"Don't strain yourself."

Taehyung chuckled, waving the both of them off with a constant smile on his bruised face.

For the first time in years, he felt like he had friends, and he'd honestly forgotten how good it felt.

Now it was only Seokjin and him in the small bedroom, the older sliding into the covers next to him after he cleaned the appartement and got ready for bed. (He'd stuffed his face with so much popcorn he wasn't even hungry and Taehyung still suffered from nausea)

He turned the light off, laying facing Taehyung on the other side of the bed.

"You know," the older suddenly spoke up. "I'm happy Jungkook met you."

There was a small silence before he continued.

"I think you make him more mature, and happier. He talks about you a lot, it's cute."

"What does he say?" Taehyung's asked softly.

"Depends. Sometimes he rambled about how cute you are, other times it's about how hot you are. He likes you a lot, Taehyung. He's so whipped I was a little worried at first. But I think you two fit well." He whispered.

Taehyung chuckled softly, imagining his boyfriend rambling about him.

"With another man?!"

The voice echoed in his head, making all the warm feelings go away.

"Seokjin-hyung?" He called out.

"Mhm?"

"Could you cuddle me?" He asked, cheeks reddening in embarrassment. Why had he even asked in the first place?

"Come here." Seokjin whispered, a hand wrapping around his torso.

He was pulled into a soft pink shirt that smelt like vanilla. He was slightly lower than Seokjin, so his head was buried into the crook of the other's neck, their legs tangled. Seokjin's arms wrapped around him securely as he kept his own next to his body, snuggling closer into the comforting warmth.

It was back, the soft felling in his heart, the sweet feeling of safety.

A/N:

hope you liked this!

Don't forget to comment your thoughts :)