Vingt noeuf

"Jungkook, please focus." Taehyung sighed, his eyes darting to the ceiling in exasperation.

The two had been sitting at a table in the school's library for the past hour, the older desperately trying to get some math into the other's head for an upcoming exam but his boyfriend was not having it.

He would draw small sketches of Taehyung as a cartoon when he didn't look, would read the equation and just ask Taehyung for help without trying then not listening to a word of the explanations.

As calm as Taehyung was naturally, Jungkook was slowly starting to get on his nerves.

The library was already pretty packed as is because of the close proximity of exams, a few people looking their way questioningly and making Taehyung feel the slightest bit uncomfortable. Adding that to Jungkook's childish behaviour was just very tiring for the poor older.

"But math is boring." Jungkook whined.

"If you finish all the exercises I circle and get 80% of them right; you'll get a heavy make out session and a blowjob." Taehyung said, voice low and covered by the constant chit chat of other people.

Jungkook's eyes widened, first because Taehyung was circling a lot of exercices and of different types and he hadn't listened much so he couldn't possibly get more than half right. And of course, second because they hadn't done anything past cuddling since they had started going out, which was two weeks ago.

"I'm not a big fan of blowjobs." He said. "I prefer hearing you moan my name when I fuck you."

Surprisingly, Taehyung smirked, looking at Jungkook with dark eyes.

"80% of them right and you might get to negotiate." He mumbled.

A large smile broke onto the younger's face, enjoying this naughty side of his boyfriend he had missed.

He sharpened his pencil, working on the first problem with utmost determination.

Next to him, Taehyung was finally able to work on his own math, his mechanical pencil scratching against the paper messily as he did extra exercices, checking the answers he always got right anyway.

It was only two hours later, when it was around 6:30pm and only a few quiet students remained in the library, that Jungkook finally smashed his pen flat against the textbook.

"I'm done." He declared, with utmost pride.

Taehyung turned to him, taking the textbook to check for mistakes.

"Did you proof read?" He asked, getting through the first exercise without correcting anything.

"I did." Jungkook answered anxiously as he but his nail, hoping Taehyung wouldn't find any mistakes so he could get his prize.

"So you really did listen to me when I was explaining." Taehyung said as he checked most of the exercises right.

"I always listen to you." Jungkook teased, the other rolling his eyes.

Though in a sense, it wasn't entirely wrong. Jungkook loved the sound of Taehyung's voice, so when he tried to concentrate just a little to remember what he said in that silky smooth voice, he could usually recall a memory.

It was only five minutes later, that Taehyung had finally gone through all the exercises.

"See? You got most of them right, it wasn't that hard." He said in his deep voice, packing his things with Jungkook already waiting for him.

"Come on," the younger said eagerly. "Let's go."

He grabbed his hand, hastily dragging him out of the library.

***

"This is a terrible idea." Taehyung mumbled between soft breaths as Jungkook nibbled on the skin of his neck.

He was pressed against the tiled wall of the school's bathroom in the intersection of the two main halls of the second floor, Jungkook's knees between his parted legs, hands on his hipbones and his own in the younger's hair.

"You said I could negotiate." Jungkook said with a small smirk, hand going down to palm his boyfriend through his uniform dress pants.

"Why the fuck would you want to do it in a school bathroom?" Taehyung whispered, a small moan falling from his red lips.

The two had locked themselves in a stall after making sure no one was already in the bathrooms, Jungkook pushing him against a wall and kissing his breath away.

"It's on my bucket list." He joked, feeling Taehyung getting harder despite his complains.

The older's hand slid from his shoulder, down his toned torso and to his belt buckle, undoing it smoothly as well as the button and sliding his hand in Jungkook's pants and gripping his Prince parts, the poor boy biting harshly on Taehyung's skin.

"Ow Tae, damn." He uttered. "Careful with the merchandise."

"You better do me good so I don't regret this." Taehyung warned, glaring at Jungkook through his lashes.

The younger seemed surprised at first, but he quickly hid it with a devilish smirk.

"Oh baby I will." He whispered in his ear, only earning another squeeze from his boyfriend making him wince.

"And don't call me baby." Taehyung's deep voice warned, making the other's junior twitch in his palm.

"Yes sir." Jungkook chuckled, very turned on by this foreplay, kissing Taehyung's tempting lips again.

Taehyung's hand loosened around his now hardened junk, palming him through the thin material of his boxers and making him groan through the kiss. He also resumed palming Taehyung's erection, sliding his other hand in the pocket of his uniform and retreaving a small bottle of lube.

Taehyung chuckled at the sight, not wanting to know why the hell Jungkook carried that in his pocket at school.

The younger's hand left his pants to grip his hips, breaking the kiss to spin Taehyung around, the older now facing the white tiled walls completely darkened with graffitis of permanent marker, both hands flat against the cold tiled.

He felt Jungkook's hands slowly rubbing at his ass, teasingly brushing clothed erection against him and biting at his ear from behind him.

"You're hot." Jungkook ushered in his ear, hot breath hitting his lobe.

His hand slid to his front,unbuttoning his pants and letting the fabric pool on the relatively clean floor of the stall.

The school bathrooms were almost always perfectly clean, and there was no space between the door and the floor, though there was one between the top of the door and the ceiling, not making it sound proof at all.

Jungkook slid the older's underwear off, stroking the soft skin of his ass softly.
He didn't wait long before he finally slid a lubed finger into Taehyung, the boy's breath hitching in surprise.

Both of their bodies were pressed together, Taehyung's back arched slightly and making him even more appetising to Jungkook who leaned forward to place small kisses down his neck, his free hand working on the button of his shirt to reveal more of skin of his shoulders.

Once Jungkook could easily work three fingers into Taehyung, he lowered his pants slightly, only to be able to roll the only condom he had into his length and lubed himself generously, lining his erection to Taehyung's entrance.

He slowly pushed in, his head tilting back as a low grown left his throat, finally feeling the pleasure he had yearned for since he got hard.

A/N:

I managed to write for today and tomorrow yay!

It's kind of shitty because I had to write on my phone during the car ride but I mean I tried.

(Smut coming up in the next chapter btw)

Hope you liked this!