"Yeah" Ace and I reply at the same time, he shoots me a smile and I scrunch my face at him, he sticks his tongue out trying to irritate me like usual.

We load our stuff into Aces car and hit the road after giving out parents a hug, my father giving Ace and Ash a pat on the shoulder. I'm sitting in the back while Asher is in the front because he called shotgun.

Asher and Ace have been friends for as long as I can remember, I hung around with them most of the time, they picked on me nearly everyday, I didn't take their shit though. My brother and Ace are one year older than me, which means they're going into their second year of college. I'm glad I got into the same college, I'd feel lost not knowing anyone even though they purposely do things to piss me off.

My best friend Skye, she went to a different college. I'm hoping we still stay in touch. I miss her already, sadly she left a week ago for college. Skye went for a college in New York while we went for a college two hours away from home so we can still visit our parents now and then.

"Cam, have you got your dorm yet?" Ace asks glancing at me in the rear view mirrior.

"Nope, I'm super unprepared" I reply. I really don't want to stay with some random person in a dorm, makes me feel uncomfortable just thinking about it and don't even get me started on shower situation if i was to get a dorm room.

"Where you staying then? You aren't staying with us" Asher harshly says. They got an apartment just off campus last year, I was hoping I could stay with them that's why I haven't made any effort to find somewhere to stay, I know they wouldn't leave me on the streets.

"Pleaseee" I give him puppy eyes pulling myself fowards inbetween the passenger and driver seat.

"Fine, you're on the sofa though.." he sighs "Better not be annoying" he quietly mumbles.

"Thanks bro" I smack him in the back of the head before falling back onto the back seat with a smile of success.

"Oww!"

After about ten minutes I fell asleep to the sound of the radio, boring songs and borings talks.

****

"Wake up" I hear a voice say, I flutter my eyes open to be met with Ace's brown eyes.

"I've been trying to waken you for about ten minutes" he laughs.

"Huh? " I rub my eyes in confusion, "Where is Asher?" I ask Ace looking at the passenger seat.

"Getting our schedules, we are going to the store before heading to the apartment, just thought I'd waken you now. Plus you started snoring and it was annoying" he chuckles.

"Shush" I say and look out the window to the beautiful green campus.

Ace is kind of a sweet guy when he wants to be, always laughing and making jokes. He's so chilled and always happy. I've never once seen him angry or upset. The worst thing about him is that he's a man whore and picks on me, well tries to. He's never had a proper relationship, kind of like my brother, both idiots.

I on the other hand had a two year relationship with Brandon, we broke up before summer break because I wasn't feeling it anymore. He understood, he said he sees me as a friend which I felt the same way. To be honest he wasn't satisfying me. It felt like I was having sex with my friend not someone I loved. I don't regret being with Brandon because he was sweet and always treated me right, and I don't regret losing my virginity to him and I hope he doesn't regret it either.

"Let's go, dickheads" Ash says as he jumps in the passenger seat, buckling his seatbelt in.

"You're the only dickhead here" I scoff.

"Shut up" Ace cackles as he puts the car into first gear and drives off.

When we arrive at Target, I rushed to the candy aisle grabbing a load of different candies, I rush back over to Ace and Asher throwing a armful of bags in the shopping cart.

"Calm down, Cam. You're gonna get fat" Ace looks me up and down.

"Shhhh or I'll kick your shin" I say meaning it.

"Fa..." I kick him in the shin before he could finish the sentence.

"Fuck!" he rubs his shin while I laugh at him.

"What's going on?" Ash asks as he places food into the shopping cart.

"Your ugly sister kicked my shin" Ace says giving me a death glare, i give him a sarcastic smile.

"Heyy! my sister isn't that ugly" my brother gives his best friend a high five while they laugh, making fun of me.

"Ha-ha-ha, you're both ugly so suck my dick" I flip them off, they both laugh harder, mocking me.

Once we collected everything and paid for our groceries, we headed to their apartment. It was quite big and spacious, it's decorated beautifully but you can tell its an apartment for two straight guys with a gaming obsession and having parties.

"I'm hungry" I whine while I fall back onto the couch.

"You're always hungry" Ace laughs sitting beside me after putting the groceries away. Asher went to his room and comes back out nicely dressed.

"Where you going?" I ask.

"I've got a date" he beams.

"That hot chick from the café?" Ace smirks raising a brow.

"Yeah, biggest set of tits" he fist bumps Ace with a grin.

"Ugh, you're both disgusting" I point at both of them with a disgusted look.

"Yeah...well see you ugly" Asher pats my head causing my baby hairs to stick up, "Look after her Ace, don't let her in my room" he smirks walking out the door as I flatten my baby hairs down.

"What's in his room?" I laugh kind of suspicious.

"Trust me, you don't want to know" he laughs back shaking his head in horror.

"I'm hungry" I say again with a pout.

"We can order pizza and play call of duty?" he suggests.

"Course" I say in a 'duh' tone.

He orders the pizza as I turn on the xbox. We all use to play before they went off to college. College is going to be amazing, well i'm hoping. I'm super excited to start classes and meet new friends, hopefully a guy too.

_________________________

Pease vote, comment and follow!😊

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕