"When has young love ever been an issue?" Dumbledore turned to Snape and questioned. The question seemed more loaded than I could understand.

"The pressing issue most certainly is that Voldemort knows about Ivy and Draco's relationship," Snape spoke again with just as much urgency.

Dumbledore rose from his desk. I had decided that I didn't like that they were talking about me while I was sat in front of them.

"Where did the pictures come from?" I asked breaking up whatever conversation they had been having privately. There was a pause yet no answer. It was the one thing that had been bothering me since Draco got the photo from Bellatrix. Where did they come from? Who took them? Who brought them to the Death Eaters?

"Who took them?" I prodded. I wanted to know who was responsible for what was coming next.

"We don't know," Professor Snape finally spoke up. I wasn't sure if I could trust him for the first time in all the years I knew him.

"What does this mean for me then?" I asked boldly deciding to drop the questions surrounding the photos. It wasn't like I was going to get any answers. I wanted to know what they thought was going to happen. The Dark Lord knew that I had a private relationship with Draco. Why would Voldemort care? What would he want from me? If he was the one that had my parents killed wouldn't he have done something by now to show he cared about my existence?

"The Dark Lord has not said," Snape confirmed.

"Then why is everyone so worried?" I asked sounding more like a spoiled teenager than anything else.

"You seem to know of these photos already?" Dumbledore cocked his head in my direction neither accusing nor judgemental. He was surprised by lack of reaction to the photos that was evident. I had learned the worst way possible.

"Draco's aunt sent him the photos. He warned me," I told the truth.

"Are you not worried?" Snape asked a mix of anger and concern in his voice.

It was a great question. Was I worried? Extremely. Did I want them to know that? Of course not. I could take care of myself. This war was much greater than good and evil. It was about morality. It didn't matter if I was scared. There was no time to be scared. There was only time for action and planning.

"I would lie if I said I wasn't concerned but why would Voldemort take any interest in me? I am nothing to him as long as he doesn't know I'm a Potter." I used my best mature tone to speak. I wanted to be taken seriously. I needed to be taken seriously.

"We worry that he will start putting pieces together," Dumbledore spoke up. I too was worried that The Dark Lord would start putting two and two together but I was okay for now. I couldn't let fear rule over me. Voldemort discovering me was a problem I would face when I got there.

"Well he hasn't." I tell them my thoughts.

"Ivy, you should take this a lot more seriously. Your life could be at risk. You're also putting yourself in a place where you may not be able to save Draco," Dumbledore mused his face going from bright and happy to serious and worried.

There it was. I was waiting for my task from the Order to be brought up. I was counting the seconds in my head till someone would mention what I was supposed to be doing and failing miserably at. The safety of Draco seemed to be the hottest topic of the year. It almost seemed like the cared more for Draco than me. I shrugged that thought off, if that was true why would it matter? I was the Chosen One wasn't I?

"We all know I am not doing a good job with saving Draco. Worse, Theodore Nott has found himself a place in the Death Eater ranks." I spat in Snape's direction tired of his annoying worry. There was no need to beat around the bush. With Draco taking over Mr. Malfoy's role there was no going back now. Draco was permanently part of Voldemort's team of Death Eaters. I couldn't even help my other friends. Theo was joining this summer. I wanted to be angry at everyone for what was happening, but it wouldn't change anything. I didn't even know who to be angry at anymore.