Q & A

So I kinda did a little Q&A in the last chapter and I got like five questions so I'm gonna answer them here. You can still participate if you want and I will reply on your comment!

A huge thank you to everyone who read this book and everyone who dropped a question for me to answer UwU
Let's begin!

Q:What made you decide each role for each character?

A: So, a small fun fact is that the book was originally supposed to be with a Y/N. Well I would call her by a name which would probably be Sanity or something of the sorts. I decided to make it Wowkwan because well... I'm obsessed with Wowkwan lmao 😂
Jason would always be the bee (because of the outfit lmao he looks good in a crop top) and Sehyoon became he knight in not so shiny armor.
So, I chose Chan to be the bad guy because he always looks cute and sweet so I figured it would be interesting for him to be the sexy villain.
About Donghun, he just seems like a guy who would follow orders, betray you and then save your butt lmao no hate I love him so much.
About Jason's sister, I picked my friend Honey because her name just fits so ridiculously perfect with the theme lmao.
As for Jun, he looked like the butterfly type with his insane smile and a pale face that looks good with heartbreak.
For Jiyeon and Yuehan, I picked two of my favorite authors and friends on Wattpad. I was looking for two best friends to add a little depth to the story and assist in the final fight and since the two are great friends irl, it just clicked.
Last but not least, I added Blackpink as the villains because I've always been fantasizing a feline like comeback from them and the girls are sexy af lol.

Q:You said honey was blind since she was born. So she didn't get the chance to see her brother's face until the last chapter?
Like she only saw him when she was trying to kill him?

A:Yes, Honey was blind since birth and yes the first time she saw her brother in person was during the battle. Chan used Jason's picture as a part of her brainwashing since his main goal was to turn her against him. I didn't mention this in the book since I didn't think it was an important detail how Honey was reconditioned but there is a nice little fact for you ^_^

Q:There is a moment in the previous chapter (wasps) that someone tried to kill Sehyoon, and an unknown person saved him.
So according to the last chapter, that unknown person was Jun? Or it's some kind of a mysterious character that you will write about him/her later?

A: You are one hundred percent right! Jun was in fact the one who saved Sehyoon and the one who was also watching them from a distance before they entered HIVE headquarters. He was secretly in love with Sehyoon since day one but we will dive more into that in the future 😉

Q:Did you ever consider killing Wowkwan or one of them for the sake of the plot?

A: I did not! Killing one or both of them was never part of my plans although one of my alternative endings was for Sehyoon to suffer from brain trauma and  memory loss from his injuries and ultimately forget about Jason and his past.

Q:How did you come up with this story? What was your inspiration other than Wowkwan itself?

A: The inspiration behind HIVE was Jason's outfit in undercover. He looked like a fierce assassin in a bee crop top and two words immediately crossed my mind.
"Challenge accepted"
So here we are 😂

This wraps up our little Q&A session. Feel free to drop another question and I'll answer through comments! Thank you again to everyone who commented, upvoted or read this book!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️