I'll Always Be With You

"I'll always be with you."

Sehyoon's voice echoed inside Jason's mind as he faded in an out of consciousness.
His eyelids opened and closed in slow motion as he tried to regain his senses.

He could see a pair of legs, walking. His body bumping up and down like he was being carried by someone. Jason tried to move his arms only to realize that they were tied behind his back.

His eyelids felt heavy and his eyesight slowly faded away again as his lids closed shut.

He begged himself to hold on, to not give in to this artificial exhaustion he was feeling, to not give into the drugs that were forcefully injected inside his clean body but no matter how hard he tried, his conscience wasn't strong enough to overcome the narcotics.

"I'll always be with you." Sehyoon's voice echoed inside his head one last time before he succumbed to the inevitable.

----

"Don't be like that..." Sehyoon scolded the younger boy. "But you know that no matter how good we are, Chan will split us anyway." he raised his voice slightly, "The only reason he hasn't already is because he wants to torture me..." he sighed in his attempt to calm down and recollect his self.

Sehyoon smiled warmly at Jason and picked up two lunch boxes from the bee counter, "Don't worry Jason, being a bee isn't important to me, I don't mind being something else as long as you are happy." he handed Jason his lunch box and winked at him, "he may be able to assign us to different units but he will never split us apart." he caressed Jason's cheek, making the shorter boy blush. "I love you so much..." his voice cracked but he kept his tears from shedding. Sehyoon was too good for him, Jason felt like he didn't deserve the boy. He was always so kind and care-free, always the first to think straight and calm Jason down. He felt like the luckiest man on the world just by being his boyfriend.

"I love you too," Sehyoon patted Jason's nose playfully and chuckled. "Let's eat, I'm starving." Sehyoon rubbed his belly and Jason nodded in agreement. They looked around but every table seemed full. "There!" Jason exclaimed and they walked towards a table on the very back. It was occupied by only two people, the one was a butterfly and the other was a beetle.

"Hey, can we sit here?" Jason chimed, offering the occupants a cute eye-smile.
"You? Here?" the boy gaped, "B-But you're bees," the girls eyes were widened in shock as she finished her friend's thought.

Sehyoon chuckled, "that doesn't mean we can't be friends." he chirped and the two occupants looked at each other before happily nodding in acceptance.

The boys sat across their two new friends and placed their boxes on the table. "My name is Jason and this is Sehyoon," he offered his hand for a hand shake and the boy shook it first, "I'm Yuehan and this is my best friend Jiyeon"

Jason came to the realization that this was the first time he introduced himself by his real name to someone besides Sehyoon.

The quartet shook each other's hands and smiled at each other. Sehyoon was the first to open his lunch box. He grabbed a plastic container that contained a pepperoni pizza slice, a couple of chicken nuggets, a chicken drumstick and a can of carbonated beverage. Yuehan and Jiyeon gasped at the beautiful sight of Sehyoon's meal.

"So this is what it's like to be a bee..." Yuehan sighed, "I just got a tuna sandwich and a club soda."  he complained

"Still better than the bleak cheese and ham sandwich I got..." Jiyeon whined softly.