"Mhm," I nodded.

"Hop on, Lil."

"Huh?"

"I said get on," he laughed. "Do you understand?" He asked, slowly.

I rolled my eyes, "Fuck you." I laughed.

I hopped on Sam's back and he carried me all the way to Jack's Jeep.

He pulled open the door and I jumped off, occupying the middle seat once again.
I yawned a second time, resting my head on Sammy's shoulder. His right arm snaked around my waist and pulled me closer into him.

We arrived back to school shortly and before unbuckling, I fished around my bag for my car keys. Finding them with ease, I realized Matt left his door open for me and I hopped out the car.

"Thanks for lunch, Cam!" I laughed. "Love ya!"

"Yeah, whatever." He smiled.

I walked towards my brother and notified him about my plans, "I'll be at the mall with the girls to look for something for the party. Text me if you need anything. And have one of them drop you off, ok?"

"You sound like mom," He rolled his eyes. "But I will, and yeah ok. I'll see you later!"

"Only because you act like a child sometimes. Ok, bye!" I ruffled his hair and ran to the car, unlocking it in the process.

"We're heading to the mall," Serena announced, as she and Blair got in my car. "See you guys tomorrow!"

"Bye!" They yelled back.

"Wait, where are we going? The grove?" I questioned.

"Yeah, sure," Serena nonchalantly stated.
I turned on the radio, turned the volume up, and drove out the parking lot to the mall.

Because it was still during school hours, and it was only one-thirty, there wasn't much traffic. We arrived at the grove in fifteen minutes, give or take another five.

"Where to first?" Blair asked, as we hopped out the car.

"Topshop?" I questioned. They nodded, and we headed inside.

Right as I walked in, I spotted a white lace top that immediately got me hooked. I rushed over and picked up the top in my size.

"Guess we're splitting up then," Serena mumbled, playfully rolling her eyes.

"Yup!" I hollered back at them.

As soon as I turned around, I was met with a perfect pair of jeans. To make it better, it was high waisted. I immediately picked up the jeans in my size and headed to the fitting rooms. On the way there, I passed Blair and she followed. We got into one room and in a matter of minutes, my outfit for the party was complete!

"You look hot!" She smirked.

"I'm in love!" I cried.

"I'm totally getting this top," She said, looking in the mirror at a cropped, white long sleeve.

"You look hot too, shit," I winked.

"Let's pay for these, babies!" I nodded, and we changed into our original outfits.

I opened the curtains and there was Serena coming out of a room.

"Find anything?" I questioned.

"Yeah! A dress," She held it up.

"Looks amazing," Blair and I gushed.

We headed to the front and paid, ready to go to the next store.

"Let's go to American Apparel!" Blair pleaded.

"I should've known," I laughed.

Once we got inside, Blair was now the one to split up from us. Since Serena and I already have our outfits planned, we stood in one area, patiently waiting for Blair to finish. She just needed to look for bottoms and we're all set.

"Gotcha," We heard her shout.

She got a light wash denim circle skirt, paid, and we headed home.

------------

Friday rolled around and the day went by as usual; go to school, hang out with everyone, and go home. It was now six o'clock and the girls would be here soon.

I decided to get ready, heading into my bathroom.

"Hey Shawn! Do you need a ride or are you leaving with the guys?" I called out.

"I'll head out with the guys!"

"K!"

I applied BB cream, a lighter concealer on my t-zone, and some translucent powder to matte my face. I added a little bronzer, not wanting to cake up my face. I proceeded with a very thin line of eyeliner, winging it out. Curling my lashes, I applied mascara and finishing my look off, I lined my lips with a nude-ish lip liner.

Right as I finished doing my makeup, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" I ran down the stairs. I opened the door and there stood the girls.

"You finished your makeup already?" Serena frowned.

"Well if you two weren't so damn slow," I laughed.

"It was Blair's fault! She picked me up hella late."

"Excuse you!" Blair scoffed. "You're the one that took days to come out!"

"Okay, okay. Just head upstairs."

While they ran up to my room, I went into the kitchen to grab an apple. I headed up and the girls already had everything laid out.

"Oh sure, make yourselves at home," I playfully rolled my eyes.

Thankfully, they plugged in my curler next to my vanity. I loosely curled my hair, ruffling it a little bit for a messy effect. For a finishing touch, I sprayed some sea salt spray evenly on the curled pieces.

Before doing anything else, I heard a honk from outside my window and Shawn call out, "I'm leaving sis!" I looked at the clock. It read 8:20. "Ok!"

I grabbed the shopping bag that was next to my bed and quickly changed into my outfit.

"You guys ready?"

"Yeah."

"Yes!"

We ran downstairs and after putting on my black high top converse, I was ready to go. I grabbed my car keys from the key bowl and waited for the girls in the car.

I plugged in Mike's address and saw he didn't live too close; about 30 minutes.
The drive to his place was steady, no traffic. It was weird, considering it was a Friday night.

Finally reaching our destination, we pulled up to Mike's house. I see G's Jeep and Cam's car. As we stepped out of the car, I could already feel the bass of the music playing inside.

Shit's about to go down.

_____

**lily's outfit on the side**