-10

I was inches away from Michael. My hands were placed on his chest and he breathed slowly as he got closer to me.

"Michael" I spoke softly.

He pulled me in by the waist and kissed me slowly but with so much greed. His hands caressed my back and he squeezed me gently at first then a more viciously I wrapped my arms around him and I slipped my tongue in and we kissed intensely until I felt his hand slip past the waistband of my knickers.

"LOLA!" Kamila yelled awakening Lola from her eventful dreams.

She opened her eyes wide, panting.

"Bitch why the fuck you moving so much!" Kamila complained. She sat up on her bed looking very annoyed at Lola. Her bonnet had slipped off in the night and was now laying on the floor.

"I'm tryna sleep and you moving like a damn snake. Quit playing or imma send yo stupid ass home" she threatened.

"Sorry" Lola said apologetically.

Haley came back in the room with her night mask on her forehead and some crips in her hands.

"You finally woke the dumb bitch up" Haley laughed sitting on the bed Indian-like.

"You woke up too" Lola asked in a coarse voice.

"Of course I did" Haley said. "I heard you moan Michaels name and I was gone"

"She was cackling like a witch and you didn't hear anything" Kamila rolled her eyes.

"Sorry" Lola laughed awkwardly.

"I'm surprised you're over he who shall not be named so quickly"

"Don't be fooled." Kamila said. "She still misses him, I heard her say 'I what about Sebastian?'"

Haley bursted out laughing and hit Lola with her foot accidentally.

"Move" Lola said standing up and looking at the time on her phone.

"You are some funny ass girl" Haley said stuffing her mouth.

The time on Lola's phone read 4:27AM.

"I'm going back to sleep"

"No you not" Kamila said not letting her back onto the bed. "We are though"

Haley picked up Kamila's bonnet and chucked it her.

"Sleep on the couch or something"

"Yall are mean"

"Go tell Michael!" Haley yelled as she put her crisp down and jumped into bed with Kamila.

"Or Sebastian!" Kamila said.

Lola rolled her eyes and went into Kamila's living room to sleep.

***

The day before, Lola had made a scene at work since Sebastian had been cheating on him and she had left to go home because who would stay after being humiliated like that.

Anyways, her supervisor had called her to come in later for work and attend a meeting.

She wore her normal work clothes and took her purse and phone with her. Once she got there she went straight to her supervisor's office and waited outside. She got a few smiles from people she had never seen before as well as a few snickers.

"Yo Lola" she heard him say in a soft tone.

"What di bumba?" She mumbled to herself, turning around slowly.