|28

*Lola in media*

Lola's pov

After buying our clothes we headed towards the exit. Trying to act as if Li hadn't made out with me was hard and I just couldn't help but snicker every time we looked at each other.

When we got close to the exit Mika answered a call and sighed.

"I'm not telling you where I am"'she sighed. "No.... I'm not tryna see you anytime soon Jared" she looked over at me and mouthed that she'd see her later then continued to walk away and talk on the phone.

"I drove over here" Li said.

"I'll see you later then" I smiled quickly heading off in the opposite direction. She was probably going to offer to give me a lift and I did not want to be in the car by myself with her, who knew what she would try and do next.

I took my phone out and dialled Jamal's number. He answered on the fourth ring.

"Yo what's up?" He asked in a tired voice.

"Hey. Are you sleeping?"

"Yeah I had a long night"

"Doing what?" I asked curiously, despite talking to Jamal often I had no idea what was going on in his world.

"None of your business" he chuckled. I heard him shuffle around. "Where are you?"

"I'm at the shopping mall" I said. "I was gonna ask you to pick me up"

"Sure, meet me in the parking lot in five minutes."

"You can't get here from your house in five minutes" I said in disbelief.

"Watch me" He said cockily before ending the call.

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked in the smaller shops downstairs for a little present for Haley since she was basically my best friend now. Despite our dispute. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and saw that Jamal had sent a text.

'I'm outside'

I quickly payed for the necklace she had found and walked out of the building. Jamal's black Mercedes was right in front of me.

I put all my bags in the boot and got in the passenger seat.

"What did you get?" He asked pulling off the curb.

"Can't tell you"

"Why not?" He said looking over at me.

"I got you guys some Christmas presents" I grinned. I was only going to get Luke a present but, I decided to get them all a chain.

"Damn, lil sis got me a present" he chuckled. "You want me to drop you off at home?"

"Yup" Lola nodded.

We drove for a few minutes on a comfortable silence as Jamal's music played in the background.

"So, do you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yeh, how do you know? Did Luke tell you?"

"No. It's just a good guess" I shrugged.

"She's called Camilla. You might see her at New Years"

"Are we giving presents on New Years or before?" I asked.

"Who said I'm giving you a present?" Jamal chuckled.

"Suck my toe" I said rolling my eyes.