|33

THURSDAY 20TH DECEMBER

Lola and the others had started their Christmas holidays. Lola's plan for the day included going out to eat with Shamika, Haley and Khloe.

She wore blue denim jeans with black air forces and her black puffer jacket. She put her curly hair up in a tight bun and slicked her edges.

When she got downstairs she saw her dad snuggled up with Jennifer, his girlfriend. She had already greeted her about an hour ago and had a small conversation about a how her boss would constantly complain about her skirt being too short.

"Bye guys, I'll see you later" she said grabbing her helmet off of the table.

"My car keys are on the door" Lucas said.

"I'm okay riding my bike." Lola said.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "It's cold outside."

"I'm fine, plus I told Haley she could ride with me on the back"

"Does she have a helmet?" Lucas asked clearly concerned. He still didn't know why he allowed her to get a motorbike.

"Yeah, she's using Luke's" Lola said heading for the door.

2:54PM

She parked her motorbike on the grass and pushed it along so that it was closer to her house.

She walked into the house and heard Luke with Haley laughing loudly upstairs. She ran up the stairs and barged in.

"What are you monkeys doing?" She asked looking at the both of them cackling.

They stared at each other then started laughing again.

"It ain't even funny" Shamika said making Lola jump.

"Where did you come from?"Lola said holding onto her chest.

"So you really didn't even see me standing next to you?" Mika asked rudely.

"See, your presence isn't noticeable when you're quiet." Haley laughed.

Shamika rolled her eyes.

"Yo, did she tell you she was gonna raise her baby by herself" Luke said with tears in his eyes. "And she thinks she's gonna get a sugar daddy that'll take care of her"

"What?" Lola looked at Mika.

"I was joking" she said quietly.

"Wait when did you find out that she was pregnant?" Lola asked Luke.

"Just now" Haley answered for him. "That why he was laughing."

"Seriously?"

"Wait, I thought she was joking at first" Luke said making an excuse and laughing again. "But like on a serious note, you're gonna be a mom"

"So did you tell your dad?" Lola asked sitting down between Luke and Haley.

"Nope" Haley answered.

"I can speak for myself" Mika said eyeing Haley.

"Sorry" Haley said still grinning. "I feel like I'm on a sugar rush"

They heard the door open downstairs and Jamal's deep voice speaking to Chris presumably.

"I'm gonna say hi" Lola said standing up. Shamika headed for the door too and Haley stood up.

"You not coming?" Haley asked Luke.

"We're not on speaking terms right now."Luke said taking his phone out of his pocket and leaning back onto his bed.