31

Shamika sat on the side talking with Thomas while watching her friends dance.

"How's your little brother? Last I heard he was obsessed with Fortnite" Thomas asked.

"He still is, the little brat" Shamika said rolling her eyes making Thomas laugh. "I still love him, but what is so good about shorting other people with yo friends"

"Aye don't diss Fortnite" Thomas said.

"Oh you play Fortnite?" Mika gave him a look.

"Don't start judging me now" he argued. "I bet if I taught you how to play you'd like it"

"I doubt it"

"Come over again one time and I'll show you how to play" he suggested.

"What do you mean come over again? I've never been to your house before"

"You're here now"

"Stop playing. This is Khloe's house"

"She's my step-sister" Thomas rolled his eyes. "My mom and her dad are together."

"Wow. Do you guys get along?"

"I guess." Thomas shrugged. "So... do you wanna dance?"

Mika looked over to her friends and twitched slightly when she saw Jared. "I'm not feeling it"

"I promise to give you a good time"

"And what if you don't deliver?"

"I apologise" he grinned making Mika blush. He stood her hand out for her. "Come on, I know you want to"

Mika took his hand and they stood up to dance.

***
1:37 am

After a while, the party began to die down. Khloe has decided to let people in the pool since her closer friends were still there.

"We should go" Lola told Michael putting her hand on his chest.

He took her hands "Don't you wanna get in the pool"

"I'm getting a little tired" Lola said.

"You sure?" Michael asked wiping away mascara from her cheek. She nodded her head and they headed over to Haley to tell her they were leaving.

"Hey, you're not leaving are you?" Khloe asked.

"I'm a little tired" Lola said, her arm hooked with Michael's.

"I was gonna open up the jacuzzi"

"Girl why didn't you say that?" Lola laughed hooking arms with Khloe and skipping to the jacuzzi further back in the garden. Three stone walls surrounded it and it had a dark ceiling.

Khloe flicked the lights on and turned the jacuzzi on.

Michael walked over with Lula and Haley, behind them Lola could make out a few people following.

"Good thing this thing is massive" Lola stated.

Khloe began to strip down into her panties and bra and slid into the jacuzzi.