"Not so fast. Come on, I'm sure you have a few minutes?" he answers with a smirk. 

I still can't find any words to say, and I hate myself for it. My cheeks heat up from embarrassment and unease. I start to feel a little dizzy.

"Derek, just let her go" a dark, raspy voice says warningly. 

The blue eyed boy. He's watching the scene playing out in front of him closely, his eyes are set on me, and I feel his stare burning on my skin.

"I'm just trying to get to know this beautiful lady" the so called Derek says back.

When he takes another step towards me, the blue eyed boy is right in front of me in seconds. I've never seen anyone move that fast. He easily pushes the asshole back with just a hand on his chest.

"She's not interested" he says dangerously, looking at Derek sternly. 

Blue Eyes gives him another push, to make him back off for good. My heart is still pounding out of my chest, but I feel safe instantly and relief fall off of my shoulders.

Derek breaks out into a dark chuckle. "Really man?" he says darkly towards the boy in front of me.

Blue Eyes doesn't answer, he only turns his face around to look at me. There's no sympathy or emotion on his face, but I know that he's telling me to get out of here. I do as silently demanded, move around Derek and leave the park as quickly as I can. 

Once I see the crowded campus, I feel like I can breathe again. I rest my hands on my knees for just a second to calm down, not sure if that just happened, or if it was all imagination. So much for a happy place.

What a first day. Who knows what this Derek would've done if no one had stepped in, or if the two of us would've been alone. I'm not in the mood to do anything anymore, all I want to do is shower, hide in my bed and watch Netflix. 

I quickly make my way over to the dorm, and as I realizue I'm still alone in my room, I can't help but feel another quick wave of panic rushing through me. My stomach drops to the floor for a few seconds. 

My roommate isn't here yet. After the day I had, I'll have to spend the night alone in this place. 

Trying to brush the thought off as quickly as possible, I grab everything I need for my shower and head down the hall to the right, where the women's shower rooms are. Arriving inside, I close the curtain to one of the cabins, take my clothes off, and start the shower. The warm water hits me, and I instantly feel a little more relaxed. I wash my body and my hair, while quietly singing one of my favorite songs, since there's no one in these shower rooms at this time.

Only needing a few minutes to wash my body and to feel a little better, I dry off and slip into my new comfortable clothes that consist of yoga pants and a comfortable big sweater. Big sweaters mean that it's finally fall, my favorite season of the year.

I put my hair up in a bun with my hair clip, and then I'm finally ready to head back to my room. Although it's nice to have the showers to myself, there's no need to spend more time in there than necessary. 

I open the door to leave and make sure I didn't forget anything. Towel, dirty clothes, shampoo, brush and keys. Perfect.

When I hear someone clearing their throat, I look up again and stop in my tracks right away. Like so many times today, my heart starts to race. 

It's him. The blue eyed boy from the park. 

"Hey" he says, casually leaning against the wall with crossed arms.

"Hi" I say back quietly. "You followed me here?" I add, not sure if I should be concerned or relieved.

"So, she talks" he chuckles, making fun of me for not finding my voice earlier.