08.

You flopped onto Tony's bed. He was up with Steve talking about something, you'd got bored. Put Mia to bed, checked on Peter. Then come down here. Jake was staying in what had been your old room, as you slept with Tony anyway.

The entire room represented him perfectly. The clothes scattered around, the high tech stuff that was covered in a layer of dust. And that overwhelming smell that just made you smile. You got up and went to bathroom off the side. You went to the toilet and brushed your teeth. You heard the door open and shut.

Tony came in shirtless, wrapping his arms around your waist as you continued to brush your teeth. "I think you promised me something." He said quietly making you shiver slightly, in a good way. You turned round pecking his lips gently.

"I think I did." He smirked holding you against the wall with one hand, and his other roaming your body. You groaned in pleasure and let him have what you promised.

~~~

You heard someone swear and opened your eyes quickly. Tony was doubled over, breathing heavily, he was holding the bedside table so tight his knuckled were white. "Tone?" You asked quickly getting out of bed. Realising you were still naked you grapped his T-shirt from the floor and slipped it on. Tony had obviously been up, as he was half dressed in his shorts.

You took his hands from the table and slid to the floor with him. "Deep breaths Tony, deep breaths. I'm here." You comforted. He buried his head into your chest. You frowned. The door flung itself open and Mia ran in, she saw you on the floor and dropped to her knees beside you. "Mia what the hell?" You said rubbing Tony's back.

"Peter's screaming for you." She said tears streaming from her beautiful blue eyes. "Please you have to go, I'll stay with Tony." The guilt piling up in your chest, you pushed Tony off, and grapped some shorts and slipped them on, running up the stairs. You appeared in the hall. Clint was leaning against the wall, having fell asleep standing up.

"Clint?" You snapped, he woke up rubbing his eyes. "Where's Peter?" You said your voice nearly hysterical. He offered to a sympathetic smile and pointed to the room behind him. You ran in, seeing him crying in the corner of the room.

"DONT. FUCKING. TOUCH. ME." he screamed without even looking up.

"Peter its me. Y/N." You said softly. He looked up his eyes red, and puffy. He shook, as he beckoned you closer you sat in front of him. Trying desperately to hold yourself together.

"You. Have you seem them too?"

"What? Seen what Peter?" You said quickly, taking his hand in your own. He gripped you hand almost painfully tight.

"The shadows. They creep up on me everytime I shut my eyes." You felt a tear slip down you cheek as the memory came back. Jacob using that gun thing on you. The nightmares, the ones you sometimes still woke from screaming.

"Yes, I saw them. Peter darling, their not real. I know they look real, but their not. It wont last forever I prom.." you stopped. He looked at you.

"Just tell me the truth."

"I dont know for sure, I was shot with it a lot. But I don't see them all the time. But sometimes they sneak In again. You learn to control it. It might not happen to you it was only once." You said your voice surprisingly calm. The grip on your hand was starting to hurt, but you said nothing. Your head was pounding.

"I'm scared. I know their not real, but they seem so real." He muttered. You didnt know what to say.

"When I had them, I'd go and sleep in Jake's room. I trusted him, and I knew he'd never let anything happen to me. Maybe you need to find that person. Someone to fight the shadows while you sleep." Peter sobbed.