"How did people know she wasn't a spy or anything if she was so good at lying and acting?" You asked. 

"Because no person who survives the Mad-house would even want the royal family to live." Darley took up defense for the dead. 

"But, what if it's fake? Isn't it kind of strange that the only person to survive was Ev?" You. 

"If she were a spy, then why would she be dead? I heard it was Herobrine who killed her. You said you were there, weren't you? So you would know... Unless, if you are the spy.." Darley squinted into your eyes. 

"What?! No, I am not a spy. I was a prisoner. Remember?" You quickly defended yourself. 

"That's what a spy would say." Darley, though smiling as if spay he knew she were joking, still looked a bit serious. "...Anyways, we are finally here." Darley interrupted herself and smiled at the next door. Once it was opened you saw several paper maps all over the walls and a large circular slightly raised platform in the very center. They were already several people in the room sorting rolled maps that just looked like they had been dropped and scattered everywhere. 

"Hey everyone!" One of the guys in the group grabbed everyone's attention with a big smile on his face. "We have safely rescued Cathy!!" Everyone smiled or cheered in joy at the news. "And we'very even saved this person. Why not introduce yourself?" He gestured for you to step forward and tell everyone about yourself. Even though there weren't that many people there, maybe fifteen or twenty, you still felt a bit nervous stepping into all their attention. 

"Um. Hello.. My name is (Y/n)." You started to speak. However, you were rudely interrupted by a young blond man whose wavy hair was all mangled as if he hadn't brushed it in days. 

"-That's her!! She's the one who killed my sister!!" He shouted. Everyone immediately gasped, stepping away from you. You just stood stone solid. You knew you were innocent, but they didn't. Furthermore, even Darley was seeming a little suspicious earlier. 

"I knew she was hiding something!!" Darley pointed at you, 100% convinced of the other guy's claims. 

"Woah woah, I didn't kill anyone! I don't even know who you are talking about!" You raised your hands in defense and looked at them all with sincerity. 

"This guy here is Ev's brother, the only other person who was out there when she died, other than you of course!" Darley stated. Why was she suddenly against you? Weren't you now friends? She must have had suspicions all along. 

"Yeah, I was there. But I didn't kill her! Herobrine did!" You shouted in defense. 

"Sure sure. Like he ever cares enough to enter a battle these days. I bet this (Y/n) person is just making everything up!" Someone in the crowd added input. 

"No! Please! (Y/n) is innocent!" Cathy jumped to your aid. 

"And how do you know?! You weren't even there!" Ev's brother asked. Darley tried pulling her sister away from the debate, but there he young girl insisted on staying at your defense. She looked you in the eyes and smiled a little. "Because I know an innocent face when I see one." Her comment, was nice, but was not really helpful. 

"Pffft! That means nothing against an Eye-witness!" Ev's brother scowled. 

"But you weren't even there!" You pointed out. 

"Says the accused!" He snarled. "Listen guys, this girl can not be trusted!.. Darley! Surely you have some kind of clue to back this up, don't you?" Everyone turned to Darley. You turned to Darley. Your eyes searched deeply into hers for help. And for a moment, she looked like her mind was changing, but then it was anger that won, and she stepped forwards, breaking all hope.