Chapter 32: The Big Fight, and Question

(Niall's P.O.V.)

I Starred at the phone...Shocked?

Was this me? I don't remember doing this...But its me in the picture..

And it must've been recent because my roots are a dark brown just like now..

I was wearing my ray bans and a red snapback. I was sitting at a table in some diner, with some girl?

But her face was blurred out so much you couldn't even tell what her hair color was..

There was another of me handing her what looked like a room key, and then one of me with some guy, but you could only see his back. He had a tattoo of the initials SM on his neck...

Then I read the text, it said

"Nialls not so inncoent."

Then another,

"Connect the dots bitch."

Who would do this?? And why??

I looked up to see Kristina. She was looking straight at me.

A look of heartbreak, sadness, and regret on her face. She had tears streaming down her flushed cheeks, her eyes filled with tears.

She crossed her arms, but differently then everyone else. It was lower, around her waist and a little chest. Like she was hugging herself..

She looked at me, her sad brown eyes starring deep into my shocked blue ones.

"Krissy...I- I-" I was at a loss for words...

"You what? You can explain? Why Niall? Why would you do all of that to me! I thought you loved me! You helped them! You helped them blackmail me! Tourture me!"She shouted crying heavily.

"Those aren't me...I never would have!"I said walking over to her, she stepped away from me. Not letting me come close. We got into this huge fight.

"KRISTINA PLEASE LISTEN!"I begged but she kept going on.

"Niall! How could you! I DON'T NEED THIS!"She shouted.

"ITS A FAKE! GOD DAMNIT!!! LISTEN TO ME! I KNOW YOU DON'T NEED THIS!"I shouted back.

"NIALL HOW DO I-" I cut her off.

"KRISTINA I AM NOT LYING I'M NOT YOUR PROBLEM!"

"MAYBE YOU ARE MY PROBLEM!! HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED ALL OF THIS DIDNT HAPPEN BEFORE YOU CAME ALONG!!! MAYBE YOUR MY PROBLEM!!!"

I felt my heart break...Was I?

"Wait...No...Niall I-"She shut up.

"Kristina! I swear! They're fake!"I said softly, she looked at me face. As if she were studying it...

"Ho-how do I know you didn't?...That those are fake?"She asked softly her cries almost silent.

"Believe me...Please...."I said softly. My eyes begging for her to believe me.

She looked at me, looking for some sign, she then before my brain could tranfer this, she was in my arms hugging me tightly.

"NIALL I'M SO SORRY I SHOULD HAVE JUST BELIEVED YOU I-"

"I Love You."I cut her off. She looked up at me, tears still slipping from her eyes.

"You-"

"I Love You."I said smiling, I felt something wet slide down my cheek.

She hugged me tightly, "I Love You Too Niall..."She said softly. I thought to myself, maybe I should ask her now?

No, I want this to be memorable, but not in this way.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A COUPLE DAYS LATER*

(Niall's P.O.V.)

I have been planning this forever! The date was soon, I planed it to be on Saturday. I was still thinking about doing it tonight and if she said yes celebrating on Saturady...

But I'd probably chicken out and do it on Saturady...Which was in 2 days, and In two days my life would either be complete, or my life would be ruined...

Unless I do it tonight...

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

Today we were going to my parents 'getaway home' It was basically a beach house, but it was on a desserted beach.

It was 12 miles from society, nobody else went there except

Vacationers and since it was September nobody would be there.

We arrived at the cozy house, I set my bag down on the couch. Me and Niall would be staying here awhile, Having some fun quailty time..

NO NOT THAT KIND OF FUN TIME YOU NAUGHTY PEOPLE! Niall lit the fire as I made some snacks, Everyone else was coming over. Including Cat,

If you haven't figured this out yet, they never really officially broke up. They sneak around, they don't think we know it but I know EVERYTHING. I'm like Paul, Paulways Watching!

I sat down on the couch, placing a hot chocolate in Nialls hand and the popcorn on the coffee table.

We just watched the fire, it was pretty romantic. The stars and moon shinning bright through large windows, Niall had an arm wrapped around me and I was leaning on his shoulder..

"Hey babe?"Niall said sounding, nervous?

"Yes Nialler?"I replied sipping my hot chocolate....

(Niall's P.O.V.)

I had the question right behind my back, I held the ring box tightly. I pulled away from her and looked her in the eyes.

"I need to ask you something...Something important"I said.

She sat up straight looking at me smiling.

"Kristina?"I began

"Yes?"

"I love you, so very much.."I said. She smiled,

"I love you too Niall"

Okay, stop stalling and just ask her! You've practiced this forever! Come on!

"Kristina, Will You-

A/N:ENDING IT THERE! You'll have to wait to see what happens!!!

Hate me?

Yeah, I would too

Sooo...Like....Yeahh

SO COMMENT VOTE AND FAN! I LOVE YOU MY POTATO MUFFINS!!!

Xxx

Krissy

PS: PSSSTTTT!!! If I, *Cough* you know, *cough* get a lot of *cough* comments I'll upload sooner! *cough*