Chapter 3

(Kristina's P.O.V) 

I woke up, then saw him..

That's when I realized what had happened. Niall was still asleep, I was in his arms, and we were sharing a blanket!!

 OH MY GOD IS THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENING?!

 I got up slowly making sure to not waking Niall and looked towards Ashley, she was asleep, IN ZAYNS ARMS?

I nudged her awake, she quickly slipped out of Zayn's arms.

 "WHY DID YOU WAKE ME?!? CAN'T YOU SEE? She whisper screamed.

 "God Sorry Cranky Pants, but seriously Ash can you believe this?? Tell me everything!" I said having a mini fangirl moment.

 Both of us told our stories and what happened and had our own “Aww” Moments. 

"Wait what time is it??" I asked

 "10:00am....LONDON TIME!!!!" She said so loud I had to cover her mouth before she woke the boys.

 Suddenly a loud voice came on over the intercom "Hello everyone this is your pilot speaking we are getting ready for take off so if you'd please fasten your seat belts."

 We woke up Niall and Zayn and prepared for take off......

"We have just landed, It is 10:16am London time, I hope you have enjoyed your flight with us!" then the intercom went off..

Our plane ride was over... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

(Cat's P.O.V) 

I couldn’t believe what the girls were telling me.

I can't believe they sat next to them!

"Do you think he'll call me??" Kristina asked.

 "Of course!!!! He was soo into you!"Ashley said smirking.

 "Really?!? But he's NIALL FREAKING HORAN! He's gorgeous, he can have ANY girl n the world! Why would he like me? I'm not even pretty..." Kristina said then looked down at the ground. 

“WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AINT HARD TO-”I slapped sydney 

“NOT NOW WHEN THEYRE IN THE SAME ROOM AS US”She slapped my arm back.

“Harsh much?”

I looked back over to Krissy

"Are You Kidding me? Your Gorgeous, look in a damn mirror and don't be so idiotic!"I said angrily. Maybe a bit to harsh? 

At first she looked a little shocked by my tone but then started laughing. 

Thats Krissy haha.. 

She is SUPER Oblivious when it comes to stuff about her. She also can be a bit of an air head, but we all love her..

(Sydney's P.O.V.) 

"Hey Krissy, when is your cousin getting here?" I asked. 

"Well...Seline should be here by now.."Krissy said

 "OHH MY GOD" we heard someone scream, when we looked around we saw her. 

"SELINEE!!!"Ashley and Krissy screamed, all of us getting into a group hug. 

(Dela's P.O.V.)