Chapter 2 Part 1: Mirrors,Food, Irish Luck, and Smiles

(Niall's P.O.V.) 

As I got on the plane and to my seat I saw the most beautiful girl in the seat next to mine! 

She has long shiny chestnut brown hair, she had the most beautiful brown eyes, and boy she was beautiful.

I looked at the number again, yup! I had the window seat next to her!

Yeah Buddy! The luck of the Irish is sure working for me today!

 As I walked into my seat my luck ended, I spilled my gummy bears all over her! Damn fake Irish luck...

"I'm so so Sorry!" I said looking down at all the gummy bears.

 “Oh my god”I heard her say madly and annoyed under her breath, she shook her head.

“Its okay Its my fault”She said rolling her eyes, then once she saw me her eyes widened a bit then she looked down.

 Then right on time her bracelet dropped, as I picked it up it said “I Heart Niall 1D"

My luck has returned! I never doubted you my Irish luck!

“Well I’m really sorry about all of that”I said smiling picking up her bracelet.

“So, you know who I am?”I asked grinning, she nodded her face red as she grabbed the necklace and shoved it into her bag.

“Well then no need to introduce myself! Whats your name love?”I asked smiling.

“I’m Kristina Mo- Hi hahaha wait no, I’m Kri- hahha” She giggled throughout the whole sentence. 

Even though I still didn’t catch her name I liked the way she laughed so I was fine with me as she kept trying to introduce herself.

“Can we start over?”She asked waving a hand in front of her face as she caught her breath.

“Yeah, I”ll start”I said smiling, 

“Hello, I’m Niall Horan, and your name is?”

“Kristina, Kristina Moore”

“Well its nice to meet you Kristina Moore”I said smiling.

“Would you like some crisps?”I asked as I pulled a bag of lays out of my backpack, she smiled as she

nodded.

I opened the bag and let her grab some.

I watched her as she brought the crisps to her mouth but she stopped and looked at me funny.