It felt amazing. 

The sting of his kiss was welcoming, and as soon as he felt my body shudder he sliped his hand down my panties, dipping his first and middle finger into my slickness. 

He found me already wet, almost dripping, and hummed in approval against my neck. "So wet already." He whispered. Using the pad of both of those fingers, his moved against my clit, hard and throbbing from the sensitivity. I moaned lowly, happy to have him touching me. 

Falling into the trance. 

Embracing the hold he had over me. 

Then I felt him. 

He pushed his pelvis up against my leg and his lips found my ear. "Do you feel how hard you make me?" he asked in a hushed whisper. "Just being around you makes me ache. Being around you make me needy. My judgment is clouded, and ever since that weekend you are all I think about." 

As he spoke he kept a slow pace, circling my bud with his fingers. "I'm sorry." 

"Don't be." He replied, still whispering. "I want to be near you. I want to know the woman you are. Please...let me get to know her?" 

I nodded eagerly. "Okay." I agreed, though I was so far too gone from logical thinking. I was on the brink of an orgasm. The tightening in my stomach was strong and twisting, though slowly. I opened my eyes and saw him watching me come undone under his touch. My mouth was parted and I was panting through the pleasurable sparks until they stopped entirley. 

Jin cupped my face with both hands and started another fire between our lips. He kissed me without care, and his teeth nipped at me. He was pressing his pelvis up against me letting me feel his erection, heavily needy for me. 

He was asking for permission. 

I took my hands and was able to quickly rid him of his belt, and get his pants unbuttoned. When I did, he pulled from the kiss and took hold of me spinning me around to face the mirror. He pulled my hips out angling me perfectly, and pulled himself out of his boxers. 

"The camera." I gasped. 

"I'll delete it." He replied before stroking himself. "God I need you, please?" He asked. "Please let me have you again." 

I saw his gaze through the mirror and I nodded. 

I was never going to say no to him. 

He planted a kiss again my shoulder giving me chills, before he lined himself up to my entrance. He slipped in, in one fluid motion, making my entire body convulse from the pleasure. He stretched me so good. 

He started to move his hips, thrusting in and out of me at a pace that drove me crazy. My walls were stimulated with each vein in his hardness, and the slight curve let him hit me on the very spot that I needed him most. Rubbing against my inner walls sent pulses through me. Pulses of bliss that kept me moaning against the mirror, fogging up my relfection. 

"So good." He grunted behind me. "In every way." 

"Really good." I panted. 

His thrusting slowed, and each thrust was hard. He snapped his hips into me at the end of every body roll, and it didn't take long for me to call out his name from my twisted orgasm. It was unlike any other orgasm. Unique, body shaking, mind numbing orgasm I had only ever had once in my life. 

Each touch of his hands against my body kept my orgasm lingering. Each caress and stroke of his cock kept me firm up against the mirror. I was jerking from the sensitivity and I reached my hand behind me. He noticed and took hold of my arm, pulling it as he thrusted harder, and harder. 

"Fuck you're so tight. I'm gunna cum!" 

"Fuck, Jin!" 

He groaned loudly causing another snap inside my loins to to break. We came together, and the fluid from his cum and mine made it easier for him to slip in and out of me. Finally he thrusted up and hard, keeping himself deep inside me. 

His forehead was buried into my neck, and his lips were kissing my shoulder in loving pecks. "You're amazing." 

"Yeah well...you are too." 

He chuckled against me, and moved his arms so they wrapped around my stomach and held me close to him. "I'm sorry." 

"For?" 

"Letting my body take over like that...again." 

"Oh." I laughed. 

"Did you mean it?" 

"Mean what?" 

"That you'll give me a chance to know you?" 

"Do I really have to answer this in the middle of my studio with your dick still inside me?" 

"Yes." He growled, getting harder. 

"Okay, okay." I squeaked, feeling him move within me. "We can talk." I breathed. 

"Okay good." he groaned, starting to move in longer strides as his cock grew hard and needy again. "After another go?" 

I pressed my forehead against the mirror and moaned, nodding my head. 

I couldn't say no.

But I also didn't want to.