His tongue curled against mine, and once he pulled it back into his mouth, I bit softly on his bottom lip before he disconnected his lips from mine, but placed his forehead on the side of my head, on my temple. 

"If that's all you needed to say you can go now." 

"For fuck sake what is wrong with you?!" he growled, taking a tighter grip on me. 

"There is a reason I left eight years ago Jin!" I shouted to him. He didn't move from pinning me against the mirror nor did he let go of me, but part of me was glad for it. "There is a reason I left that morning!" 

"Then tell me!" 

"I cant be friends with you!" I finally shouted to him, making his eyes bulge a bit. "I cant just be friends with you." I repeated a little softer this time. "I cant go back to that again." 

"I don't just go around kissing and sleeping with my friends." His tone was harsh and annoyed. 

"Then why did you kiss me?" I challenged with no response from the gorgeous man in front of me. "Why did you sleep with me?" 

Again silence, and we stared at each other until I had to blink rapidly to keep my eyes from drying out.

"Because I wanted to." He replied. He leaned forward again and his lips hovered above mine. "Did you not want to kiss me?" 

"You know how I feel." 

"But you want it too right?" 

"Jin..." 

"You want to feel me, don't you?" His voice was now a touch more vulnerable, but still dominating and commanding. "You like when I kiss you." 

"Jin..." 

"Don't you?" 

"Jin..." 

"DON'T YOU?!" 

"Yes." I said closing my eyes. "I do but this is what I'm telling you; I cant just be friends with you." 

"I don't want to be friends with you." He whispered. 

My eyes flew open and I looked up at him. The chocolate hue, deep and rich, his eyes shined with a new light. He was so close. 

So, so close. 

His lips were just touching mine and his warm breath was fanning in short pants against my quivering lips. 

Did he really say that? 

"What?" 

The corners of his lips twitched and he pushed a soft kiss onto my eager lips. This time it was slow...building. The heat between us undeniable as the kiss grew and grew into a passionate desperation I never realized we shared. 

It was so strange. 

But it felt so good. 

His hand slowly slipped down the side of my body and his fingers hooked into the waistband of my leggings. He teased his fingers against my skin, as he kissed me, not letting me move away from this kiss even in the slightest. It was slow enough to where I could still breath, and unintentionally I let a short whimper roll from my tongue. 

That only egged him on further.

He slowly rolled my leggings down my thighs and I was powerless to stop him. When he bent his legs to continue downward his lips followed suit, moving from my own, to my jaw, then to my neck. Once my leggings reached my knees, his lips were sucking on the skin on my chest. I carefully stepped out of each leg, and he stood up again, moving his lips to my neck. He puckered his pillowy lips against my skin sucking harshly.