Heroes of Olympus- after the war

Percy's pov

Percy's alarm was so loud it could even wake Nico Di Angelo, who couldn't be woken up by a freight train yelled," TURN THAT THING OFF, SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!" Percy opened his sore eyes and slapped the snooze button. Wait, why did he have an alarm clock? High school, he remembered.

"Finally up, seaweed brain." Annabeth smirked from his doorway. "Get dressed, and by the way, your uniform is on the top bunk." Percy nodded and shoved off the covers, revealing shorts and a ripped t-shirt. Annabeth left. While Percy listened to her rev her car engine, he thought about what would be his excuse. He didn't want to go. 'Naw, no one will buy it,' he thought. Then he glanced nervously at his tattoo, which would be hard to miss. He found one of his blue hoodies and pulled it on.

He walked to the disarray that were Camp Half-Blood's parking lot. He pulled out his keys, could the unlock button and pressed it. As he did the ram 1500 honked. He opened the door and of course Nico was there." So, you got a ram. Apparently you have to take me to ninth grade but I dont need a uniform."

Percy sat in the cushion seat then he slammed the door Shut. His hands fit perfectly on the wheel and they drove off. Nico turned to him," so, are you nervous?"

Percy nodded." You?" Nico shrugged. They didn't talk anymore the rest of the drive. After Percy dropped off Nico he plugged in his mp3 player. He turned on monster by imagine dragons. The school started to appear from behind a forest of trees.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manhattan academy was about 6-7 buildings arranged in a M. Well, kinda, Percy thought. He spotted Annabeth near building 5 staring intently at a map. He started to stroll towards her and thought,' no one going to stop me'. But a big burly teen rammed straight into him and said sarcastically," oops." He was red- headed, with freckles and a smug expression. Percy couldn't shake the feeling that he had seen him before. "Where do you think your going, kid," said Freckles.

Percy stared him in the eye," What do you think you're doing exactly?" Freckles said," oh, you don't remember me but you probably remember baby boy Tyson." He smirked. Percy clenched his fists and said," Sloan, how did I forget your annoying little voice?"

(I'm adding Nancy Bobofit too)

They glared at each other. The only difference was Percy was confident he could get this jerk down in two seconds flat. Annabeth's eyes widened and she ran to me and pushed through Sloan who said," oh, who'd you come for, cause your gorgeous." Annabeth snapped," buzz off, roadkill." She turned to me." Percy, you promised your mom you wouldn't get into any fights on the first day of school." Percy nodded, still half glaring at Sloan, who was looking at Annabeth intently. "Stop looking at my girlfriend like that!" He snapped. Sloan growled," she ain't your girlfrisnd. You're too much of a wimp for her." In response Annabeth kissed Percy and said," oh, I'll say, he is a hard boyfriend at times, but at least he has a good heart!" Sloan cracked his knuckles and said," well, since you can't fight, I'm going to pummel ya with my fists." He threw his arm at Percy's face, and in response Percy dodged and Sloan rammed his arm into a wall. "Jackson!" He growled. He looked as if he was being easy on him the whole time. Then the bell rang and Percy slipped to the office.

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW, AND ITS A LITTLE BORING, BUT I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER

;) Trinity is fun