Kim Minah

I can't believe Minyoung right now, how could she let those two go? According to her, Chanyeol used her and was her first love. I know that's bullshit, why would she lie about something like that? I know for a fact that Doyoung was her first ever love, sure, Chanyeol may have been her first boyfriend, but that doesn't mean shit. She needs to fix her situation, I don't usually take control with these sort of things, but I won't hesitate to tell Taeyong.

The door to my room suddenly opened and I was met with the 6ft beast himself, Johnny. I had tried my best to avoid him for the past few days, but I guess the bastard knows where I sleep. Damn. "What are you doing here?" I spoke coldly, he walked slowly towards with me, with every step he took closer to me, I took
one back, that was until my back hit a wall. He now had me trapped in his long arms, I was ready to push him off, "please, just for a few minutes."

His large arms made me feel warm on the inside and comforted. I had never felt such an energy emit from him and I loved it, I loved it so much. "Why?" I asked,
"I can't tell you, not yet. I have to deal with something first. Minah, please wait for me, will you wait for me?" I looked up into his eyes to trace any sign of dishonesty, but I couldn't sense any. "Yes, I'll wait for you. But you can't leave me like that again, ok?"
"Ok. Let's promise," we both held our hands together and wrapped our pinkies around each other as we spoke, "I promise." Johnny, please don't do this to me again, I don't know if I'll survive, my little heart can only take so much.

Lee Donghyuck

I could feel the flowers in my hands rot, like my heart at the moment. I was stupid, stupid for ever thinking someone as beautiful and amazing as Minah would ever want someone like me. Fucking stupid, stupid! I could feel the tears in my eyes, but I would never let myself cry, not now, not ever. Crying is what makes you weak, I'm not weak. I'm not weak. I'm delusional for thinking that I could ever stand a chance, a chance with someone like her. You don't deserve a chance Donghyuck, you're too disgusting for someone like her. I walked back to my steaming room and this time it really was, I could feel the sweat building all over my body as the scorching temperature surrounded me. My body was now covered in sweat and my core was completely heated, why now? Why do I suddenly feel so hot? All this time I've been sitting in the heat, feeling so cold, but now I can feel it. It's not just the temperature of my room that I can feel, I'm starting to feel something else and I don't like it, not one bit.

Donghyuck get yourself together! Fucking stop! She's not yours, she's not yours at all, just stop!

Park Chanyeol

My breathe was hitched, I still can't believe I've seen her after so many years. "You know what's in that package. How sure are you that we can trust Minyoung?"
"I'm not," I replied honestly, "I- she's different, she's changed. Do you think she's found someone else?"
"How can you be thinking of something like that at a time like this Hyung? That's not what matters!"
"Ok, well, if you loved someone, wouldn't you want to know?" He looked down and thought for a few seconds before replying with something that slightly shocked me, "what if you're still in love with them?"
"Y-you're right, I am. So are you, I guess."

Oh Sehun

He's right, he always is with these kind of things, but I won't let him know. Unlike him, my diary is my mind, whatever I've experienced belongs to me, not some stupid book. "Hyung! Don't be ridiculous, I'm sure you'll find out soon." He can't know, nobody will ever know about the feelings I have for Sicheng. I knew exactly who he was back then, I knew that he was part of the gang. I was supposed to infiltrate them from the inside, but, but h-he. He was more, more than a cold, heartless businessman, so much more. Now he hates me, I get you Chanyeol, I really do. "Hmmm, sure. You okay? You kind of zoned out."
"I'm fine Hyung, just a bit shook about everything."