T W E N T Y - T H R E E

::::

Yang Jeongin:

Things haven't been getting better. But they haven't actually been getting worse either.

To my surprise, Felix really stopped pranking for good. And in his free time, he studies, something the Lee Felix I know would never do. So I'm a little less worried for him now, I just need dad to see his change.

But, the backlash at school hasn't changed. I still get nasty glances, talked about, occasionally shoved, and I lost a lot of people who I thought were my friends- besides my best friends of course.

It's the same in every class. I stopped raising my hand, and things are also constantly getting thrown at me.

In the middle of history, the teacher had to leave. To my disadvantage, Felix isn't in this class with me.

"I'll be back in ten minutes," he instructed, leaving us all in the classroom with no supervision. Not a smart choice.

In less than thirty seconds of his leaving, a pencil hit me in the back. I turned around, "Can you not?"

"Nah," they answered, and threw crumbled up paper at me. I huffed in annoyance, and almost everyone in the class was laughing. All but one.

She looked just as annoyed as I did. I suddenly realized this was the girl I didn't recognize at the football game who was sitting with Dahyun's friends.

"What are you gonna do about it, gay freak?"

"Shut up!" I yelled, turning back around. I couldn't stand to hear the kids in class laugh at me like this. It hurt a lot.

Then, the girl stood up, slamming her hands on the desk in front of her, taking everyone by shock.

"Would you all just leave him the hell alone? He's human too, he has emotions and feelings. Kindly get your asses out of his life, and focus on your own loser lives!"

Then she sat down like nothing happened, and continued to read her book.

Everyone stopped what they were doing to me and went back to talking among themselves. I can't believe it actually worked.

A few minutes, the same girl came and sat in the empty seat next to me.

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you," she apologized, "but I couldn't take them being so horrible to you."

"Why are you apologizing? You saved my butt, so thank you." I smiled at her.

She had straight (but it was obviously straightened) long black hair and the back of it were in small pigtails, and her style was so cool. She had a dark rainbow checker pattern on her shirt, leather pants with chains, and long earrings and necklaces. Plus, a little bit of dark makeup on her eyes and red lipstick. I never seen a girl dress so badass before.

"It was no problem. People shouldn't be so cruel," she frowned. "I'm new here, and I seemed to have shown up just before the drama. I had only been here for a week and I heard so many good things about you, and then when everything happened all the things went south. I don't get why everyone changed their opinions, you're still the same good person even if you're gay."

I nodded, "You're right, it's so annoying."

She then held out a hand for me to shake. "I'm Chaeyoung."

I shook her hand. "And I'm Jeongin. I saw you at the football game with my friend Dahyun's group of friends. They're all really good people. You chose the right crowed."

She smiled. "Thank you, Dahyun told me a lot about you. I felt bad because she's apparently had a huge crush on you for ages, but I've recently been seeing her stare at me a lot, so I don't know anymore," Chaeyoung laughed slightly.

"Oooo really?" I teased, "Well she's really sweet. Be nice to her."

I think I just made a new friend. And I'm really happy about it.

~

YeS I love Twice okay. Also I based chaeyoung's look in this off these photos:

 Also I based chaeyoung's look in this off these photos:

Stan beauty stan Chaeyoung