Flashing you a middle finger, he walks off, scanning through the accessories and picks out a necklace.

''for you'' he extends the item out towards you.

''a little shit

''a little shit...it matches you perfectly'' he grins, making his way towards the till. Despite it being a shitty gift, you clutch it to your heart preciously. ''thanks, daddy''

''It's getting dark..'' you glance at your phone to look at the time. 9PM. You didn't know why, but you had a weird gut feeling about something. You couldn't quiet put your finger on it..

''Is that all, babe?'' the guy at the till asks, shoving the items into a bag. You glance up and realise he was talking to you. ''Yeah, thanks''

''Who you calling babe?'' Taehyung glares, stepping in front of you. The man makes a confused face before moving on to the next customer.

When you leave the queue, he shoves all the shopping bags into your hands.

You roll your eyes at such gentleman behavior, following him from behind anyway. You look up, gazing at the twinkling stars that had started to appear in the black canvas above. A break from all this madness...you really needed this. But it's not long before the ubiquitous chain of thoughts begin to corrupt your mind once again, feeling like a heavy burden on your shoulders.

Dozing off into your thoughts, you fail to realise the group of girls which surround you. Or rather Taehyung. ''the fuck you want?'' he asks.

''I was wondering if you could give us your number..'' one of them giggle, putting her phone forward. Bitch, I'm standing right behind him the fuck.

''why?'' his deep voice questions.

''I mean, you're cute and all...''

''shit, I mean you ain't wrong but...'' he takes hold of the phone, dropping it onto the ground without a care in the world. ''I'm taken''

And then he walks away, disregarding the curses the girls threw at him. ''that was harsh'' you grin, satisfied. ''You're taken, huh?''

''Yeah, not by you though don't get gassed''

You're not even surprised at this point. Gripping the bags firmly, you walk under the starry sky, his presence the only sense of warmth springing from the cold. ''thank you for this''

''you not welcome'' he childishly responds, exhaling as his breath formed smoky puffs in the frigid air. ''the stars are beautiful tonight, but you know what else is?'' he asks, and you can literally sense the roast incoming. ''you're gonna say something like Yeontan, aren't you?''

''Winter Bear. Produced by me, 10/10 would recommend. Though Yeontan is beautiful too''

You nod, noting it down in your phone. Gaze fixated onto the device, you bump into a figure causing the bags in your other hand to drop.

''shit, sorry-'' you crouch down to pick your belongings back up, but pause when you notice a pair of polished boots next to them. Your gaze follows the figure back up, eyes widening in unease.

The unknown man adorned a long coat and a uncanny hat which covered half of his face. His skin looked unusually pale and porcelain, strands of hair obscuring his shadowed eyes.

''need some help?'' he crouches down to your level, and your stomach almost jumps. His aura was almost paralyzing.

You gulp, hands beginning to shake in the company of his presence. You weren't exactly scared, it was something about him that made your bones shiver. Taehyung watches him silently, eyes narrowing in suspicion.

''You got a problem with Yeontan?'' his hoarse voice speaks up, almost as if he was listening to your previous conversation. You snap your gaze towards him in puzzlement.

He looks up and meets your gaze.

A pair of hands pull you up abruptly as your breath is sucked into an inaudible gasp

A pair of hands pull you up abruptly as your breath is sucked into an inaudible gasp. It was only for a split second, but in the void of darkness beneath his hat, those two eyes were like hot, burning magma, staring through your soul.

Taehyung holds you securely, eyebrows furrowed as he glares at the mystery man before him. ''Who the hell are you? How do you know Yeontan?''

''You tell me, Taehyung '' his voice is laced with amusement, lips forming a sinister smirk.

He stands upright once again, adjusting his hat so it veiled most of his face.

''You may know who the Lord is...'' he mutters, voice a cacophony of malice and animosity. ''...but have you wondered who the King is?''

Dropping the ambivalent line into the air like a bomb, he walks away.

A/N: [Scenario] Trying to flirt

Taehyung: So you come here often?

Y/N: this is my fucking house