Kaiōken Unleashed!!; The strongest team vs. the element 4!

Magnolia... Fairy Tail Guild...

Everyone who was in Fairy Tail and Phantom Lord were in a total shock of what happen, Future Son Gohan took the entire Jupiter Cannon head on preventing Mangolia to be destroyed, The ones who were close friends to him were simply in awe of what how he handle the beam of magic with so much ease but his body was saying a different stuff.

Future Gohan: Damn it *chuckling* I didn't use any Ki to protect myself from the Jupiter Cannon but if can still fight until the end *smirking*

Natsu: He took the beam head on and he's still smirking! He's truly stronger than I thought *in awe*

Gray: He sacrifice his body to save Erza and the rest of us.. If it wasn't for him Erza would have been greatly damage.. *clenching his fist*

The girls were still in shock of what the Saiyan did to save them but the most one was Erza who saw perfectly how Gohan took the beam head on with any of his Ki and he's Still smiling, she was staring to feel bad that she was being protected by him and not helping him, The Futuristic Saiyajin Hybrid stared to stumble down but she manages to catch him.

Erza: You're an idiot.. *tears falling down* why did you do it!?

Future Gohan: *chuckling* Because I won't let my precious friends to get hurt *giving her a Son Grin*

Meanwhile Ur, Mirajane and Cana make their ways to the Saiyan to get him up to his feet, He got out a Senzu Bean from his Gi Pants and ate it, his bruises and cuts from the beam disappear with ease and he felt a small Zenkai Boost thanks to his Saiyajin's Traits

Future Gohan: Thank you everyone *giving them a small smile*

Ur: Just don't do it again or else I'll make sure to give you a beating for that *sweet smile that scare the Saiyajin hybrid reminding him of his mother*

Mirajane: I agree with Ur-san, if you do that again I will cut the allowance of your food in the Guild, is that clear? *giving him a smile that scare him the most*

Future Gohan: I'll keep that in mind *chuckling nervously*

The conversation was interrupted by Jose who was still impressed of the feat that the Saiyan preform but he kept himself from being surprised

Jose: You might have stop the Jupiter Cannon from destroying Mangolia but in Fifteen Minutes it will fire up again so give up and give the Heartphilia girl! *evil tone on his voice*

Then everyone of Fairy Tail stared to shout to Jose about not giving Lucy to him, Meanwhile The Celestial Mage was now feeling bad of all this mess she brought to Fairy Tail.

Lucy: It's my fault that everyone in the Guild has to go through this, Gohan almost died sacrificing himself against the Jupiter Cannon... I.. *stopped by Gohan's Voice*

Future Gohan: OVER MY DEAD BODY AND THE REST OF US! WE WONT LET LUCY TO GO WITH YOU EVEN IF IT MEANS DEATH! *yelled at top of his lungs letting his Aura appear and everyone yelling*

The Celestial Mage was in awe, she would have never though that Fairy Tail would die for her, then she realize that they were her Nakama she let tears coming down to her face, then she turned to Natsu who yelled to Jose

Natsu: OUR ANSWER WONT CHANGE IN ANY WAYS! WE WILL DESTROY YOU! *his arms evolving in fire*

Jose: I see.. SO SUFFER THE TERROR OF THE JUPITER CANNON THAT WILL DESTROY MORE THAN MANGOLIA! LIVE THIS 15 MINUTES AS IF WERE YOURE LAST! *yelled at top of his lungs*

Future Gohan: Not if I can't help it! *yelled back*

The Saiyan hybrid extended his arm to the Sky and stared to power up making the ground shake shocking everyone since it was the first time they see him fighting serious