Chapter 15

Sup.
My life story:
*music plays*
1,2,7,3
My mother does not love me
Nor does anyone in my family
*internal screeching*
Enjoy... I'm sorry for my fight scenes, I'm not too good at writing them... enjoy!!!

After Deku and Todoroki got patched up, they joined the rest of the class back in the classroom. Immediately they were bombarded with questions and praises
"That fight was so manly!"
"You guys did soo good!"
"Congratulations Ki!"
"You'll win next Time Todoroki"
Deku's eyes widened and he looked over at Todoroki, who looked even less welcoming of all this attention than he was. They nodded to each other, and backed out of the room, escaping. As they walked down the halls, just chatting and not really paying attention, Deku bumped into someone, knocking them over,
"Ack, I'm sorry. I should have been paying attention"
"Oh it's okay- Wait! I know you! Your that hero course student that ran into my classroom this morning! What's up with that?! We were trying to create a plan for a project we are starting!"
"I'm sorry me and Ura disturbed you, but we were already late and our teacher would've had our heads if we were any later"
"Still! Your a hero course student so I'm sure your resourceful enough to find a way to use your quirk to be on time WITHOUT barging into our class"
"Well actually my quirk would be useless for that"
"Oh come on! What even is your quirk!? I bet I could find 100 ways to use-"'
"I'm quirkless"
"Your WHAT?!"
"I don't have a quirk. I got into this school through pure human abilities"
"Woah really?!"
"Yep!"
"So he was telling the truth..."
"What?"
"Oh my older brother's in class 2-F support course and he told me a quirkless person showed up in the hero course. I didn't believe him, but here you are! That's really impressive! It's hard to get into this school with a quirk, but without? Man. Sorry for getting mad at you, I just get upset when unplanned things happen and change up something else. My name's Haru Takahashi by the way"
"Oh, My name's Kichi Shinku, but you can just call me Ki, and this is my bestest friend Shoto Todoroki" he pointed at Todoroki.
"Nice to meet you! Listen I've gotta go meet up with some of my other friends, but let's talk more sometime else!"
"Okay, see you later"
"See ya!"
Through this whole interaction Todoroki was just looking blankly forward, not knowing what to say, but he soon snapped out of it, "he seems nice?"
"Yeah, glad he wasn't too upset about the whole barging-into-classroom thing"
Shoto shrugged "we should probably start heading back now, If we are late again Azawa's gonna be mad, and I don't think you want to jump out any more windows today"
"Yeah, your probably right. I have to fight Bakugo, that's gonna be weird"
"I wish you luck with the angry Pomeranian my friend"
"Thank you" Deku chuckled "I'm gonna need it"

Retaimusukippu (le time skip in Google Translated Japanese) To when everyone is gathered for Broccoli and Pomeranian's fight
"So, Thank you all for being on time," Aizawa glared at a certain group "now we will see who has the number 1 spot in this class as of right now, Bakugo, Or Shinku. Please take your places you two"
The pair walked up, Deku pretending to be nervous, while Bakugo walked up smirking.
"Are you guys ready?"
"Yep"
"Yeah"
"Then... Start!"
Bakugo immediately ran at Deku, explosions forming on his palms. Deku dodged, jumping behind Bakugo and kicking the backs of his knees, making him fall. Katsuki was startled for a second, before jumping up and running around his opponent again. This time, Deku grabbed his arm and threw him over his shoulder, Bakugo landing just inches from the out-of-bounds. This went in for at least 20 minutes, Bakugo attacking, and Deku dodging and occasionally throwing in a retailing attack of his own. Both boys had had some close calls with the out-of-bounds and were equally beat up, with bruises, burns and cuts, but neither showed any signs of giving up any time soon. You would think that after so long, their classmates would lose interest, but if anything, they got more enthusiastic. Some other students that saw through windows, including Takahashi, came out to the field to watch, and some even started placing bets on who would win.
Just when Aizawa was about to call the match and dub it a tie after about 2 hours of them going at it, Deku smirked and ran at Bakugo, putting up an offense for the first time in the match. He kicked him in the stomach, sprinted behind him. Bakugo, still stunned from the kick, didn't see him until it was too late, and he was on the ground, unconscious, and out-of-bounds.
At this point at least half the school had gathered, watching the fight, after They heard Bakugo's explosions. Most were cheering and some, who had bet on Bakugo winning, groaned and handed over the money. Almost immediately after winning, Deku collapsed, and joined the explosion boy in unconsciousness. Aizawa took it upon himself to shoo away all the onlookers from other classes, and asked Todoroki, Kirishima, and Uraraka to get the two passed out boys to recovery girl.

Lè time skip-a few hours later
Deku stirred, and opened his eyes to see none other than his boyfriend. His eyes widened, and he started to whisper-shout, "DABI! YOU CANT BE HERE!! IF ANY ONE OF THE PROS SEES YOU, YOU'RE DONE FOR!"
"Ah, don't worry love, I have my baby brother keeping watch for me"
"Okay... but why are you here in the first place!!"
"Well, a little bird told me that you were doing training battles, so I watched, from afar of course, but then you collapsed and I got so worried! So I just had to come and check on you"
"Aww that's sweet, but I'm fine, just a bit busted up"
"Thank god" Dabi leaned down and kissed Deku "I don't know what I'd do without you"
Deku smiled "as much as I'd love for you to stay, the pros will be here any minute. I'll see you at home"
"Fine... I love you"
"I love you too"
With that one of the familiar swirls of purple appeared, and after one last look at Deku, Dabi left.
Just mere seconds later, the door busted open to reveal nearly all of class 1-A, Half of 1-B, and a few other students from scattered classes. A flustered looking Shoto ran in after them, and gave Deku a look that said 'where's My brother?!' Deku looked towards the window, and Shoto breathed a sigh of relief, going back to his spot by the door.
Everyone that had crowded into Deku's room immediately started talking at once, congratulating him at being named the #1 ranked first year hero course student in the school, and some asking questions about how he did it. With so many voices talking at once, Deku started to shrink back into his pillow, not knowing what to answer first.
After about 30 seconds of this complete and utter chaos, a boy with silver hair and purple eyes stepped forward to the side of Deku's bed, "everyone! Can I get your attention!"
Everyone in the room looked at this newcomer who was speaking, "If you want Ki to answer your question, I think it would be best to ask one at a time so he can actually hear you" then the mysterious boy looked at Deku and smiled. Deku was confused, until his purple eyes flashed a brilliant blue he knew and loved. Deku nearly started to laugh, but regained his composure before anyone noticed. Dabi hadn't left! He had messaged Iro to change his look and came in with the crowd! Shoto noticed his strange look, as if he was holding back a laugh, and shot him a confused glance.
Deku took a deep breath to try and stop wanting to laugh. Then he nodded at the silver haired boy in front of him and mouthed 'Iro'.
As if to prove his boyfriend's point, Dabi turned towards Shoto and let his eyes flash back to blue again, causing Shoto to go into a similar state to Deku, trying his very best not to laugh and seem suspicious.
Once everyone had got their fill of answers and the room was empty, save for Dabi in Disguise, Shoto, and Deku, Dabi texted Iro to give back his original look, while Deku and Shoto couldn't hold it in anymore and began laughing hysterically. All three boys talked and joked until they fell asleep on the floor, Dabi and Deku cuddling on top of each other, and Shoto sprawled our next to them with a open manga balancing on his face. After about 2 hours of them passed out, Kirigiri, not having the heart to wake them up, warped the sleeping teens to their rooms.

Woooooooo
Chapter done!!!!
We have 1.89k reads
THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!!!
Unless you've written a story yourself you have no idea how good it feels to know 1 person reads your story, LET ALONE 1.89K!!! THANK YOU!!!!
I hope Y'all are having a wonderful day!

~❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Word count: 1570