Chapter 4.

Heyyyyyyy.... are you mad at me? Plz don't be. Here you go. Please forgive me.

No one POV:
Bakugo finally made it home to find a fire truck and two police cars in front of his house. He immediately ran to the nearest officer and asked what was going on, after explaining that this was in fact, his house.
The officer immediately explained that somebody had set a bush next to his house on fire, probably in hopes of the whole house burning, but thankfully someone called in anonymously and reported it before any damage to anything but the bush could happen.
Bakugo knew that the person who set the fire was Deku, and wondered who made the call to save his house. Katsuki looked at his phone to find he had a ton of missed calls from the whole bakusquad.
He excused himself from the police officer and called Kirishima back. It didn't even ring for a second before the phone was picked up.
"BAKUGO WHERE ARE YOU? WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OKAY?!?"
"Oi, shitty hair calm down I'm fine"
"Okay fine, I'm calm, what did he leave you at your house?"
"He uh"
"What did he do Bakugo"
"He uhh, tried to set my house on fire"
"WHAT?!??"
"I SAID CALM DOWN DAMMIT!!! Somebody called in and reported it so it didn't get out of hand"
"Bakubro, THATS serious! You have to tell someone that you know who did it!"
"No! I'm not telling anyone! I deserve this."
"No you don't! You have to-" click
Bakugo hung up on him and sighed. He deserved this right?

Deku pov
Did I set the fire at Bakugo's house? Yes. Yes I did. I also called the police anonymously. I'm not going to do any REAL damage to Kachaan. yet. I'm gonna mess with his head first. After getting home, I realize I still have an hour until we have to meet the possible new recruits. Great! (That was sarcasm) This is going to be sooooo boring!!! Might as well use this time to finalize my outfit!
I had already Designed it, but had to get it made with all the features I wanted. It had just arrived today, and I added some of the finishing touches right away, so it was done.
On the outside, it just looks like an outfit someone would wear to a masquerade party or something, a dark green long sleeved dress shirt, a black vest with green buttons, black pants with a green belt, a black mask with green flowers embroidered on it, some black gloves with the same patterns as my mask and last but not least, a green bow tie, but there is much more you can't see. All of the cloth is bulletproof and temperature resistant. There are special pockets on both the pants and vest that allow me to store test tubes of serums and poisons along with special darts filled with different mixes. All of the buttons on my vest are actually containers for a toxic gas I invented. My mask serves as night vision, a gas mask, and of course, a way to conceal my true identity. My favorite feature is my bow tie, which a black market quirk user made specially for me. It's linked to my brain, and will mold into whatever weapon I will it to. I want a sword, gun, or anything else it would transform into that item. Which is why my gloves have secret compartments that house bullets, should I need them.
While I'm admiring my costume, a knock sounds on the door.
"Come In!" I yell, still admiring all the secrets in my vest while sitting on the bed.
I look up after a minute to find none other than Dabi looking at me.
"You look good! I hope the adjustments were everything you'd hoped?" He asks me
"And more! Man that designer girl did exactly what I wanted! And that guy with the molding quirk? Awesome!" As if to prove my point I turn the bow tie around my neck into a green and black knife, and show my comrade.
"That is a pretty cool bow tie my friend" Dabi smiles as he joins me sitting down.
"I've never seen your costume Dabi! What does it look like?"
"Well it's not much,"
"Awww cmon lemme see!"
"Alright fine"

No one POV because I'm tired of writing all the freakin details. ITS 4:30 IN THE MORNING AFTER AN ALL NIGHTER BECAUSE OF INSOMNIA LEAVE ME BE!!!!!!!!!
Dabi changes into his outfit (the cloak and t-shirt, you know what it looks like, I'm not explaining it)
"Wow Dabi!! It suits you perfectly!"
"Well it doesn't have any crazy gadgets like yours, but I like it" Dabi rejoins Deku sitting on the beige comforter. There was silence for a moment until Deku broke it.
"You know I've been meaning to ask, why are you in this league Dabi? You have an amazing quirk, and act like a really cool guy, so what happened?"
Dabi hesitated a moment before replying, "you know the pro-Hero Endeavor?"
"Of course I do! He's the #2 hero just behind All Might! He's-" And Deku was gone, muttering too fast for anyone to understand.
Dabi has seen him do this before so he just lightly smacked Deku on the head to snap him out of it, before jokingly reprimanding him, "lemme finish before you go off questioning the universe or whatever goes on in that head of yours"
"Right sorry! Just a bad habit of mine, I'm working on it"
"Well Endeavor is many things, so I'm not surprised you went off like that, but he's also my father"
" W H A T ! ! ! !"
"But before you go off again, let me say more. I left because he was abusive. Not only to me, but to my siblings, and my mom. He does not deserve to be called a hero when he's such a horrible person to his family behind closed doors. I vowed when I ran away from my old home that I would reveal his true nature to the world. I wandered around for a while until Kurogiri found me and took me here, same as I did to you. And now we're here"
"Dabi...."
"Don't you dare start pitying me broccoli boy. I told you because I trust you won't treat me differently than you have been"
After a moment of silence Deku swooped forward and wrapped his patchwork comrade in a hug. "I'm not pitying you Dabi. I just can't help but want to make you feel better"
Dabi slowly wrapped his arms around Deku, returning the hug. "Thanks Deku"
"Y'know I hate to break up... whatever this is, but the new recruits are here"
The pair look up to find a slightly amused Shigaraki standing in the doorway.
"Right" Deku stands up and offers his hand to Dabi. He grabs it and they walk to the bar together, not realizing that their hands were still linked together.

I said it was gonna happen if nobody objected and and as of right now, nobody did so Deku x Dabi is coming. Thanks for reading!!!!
~ ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Word count: 1204