Looking out the window at the vibrant blue sky, you check your watch, it reading 1:00 pm. "You know what, just take the rest of the day off, I'm just going to unpack some then take a nap. Take a half day and tomorrow off, you deserve it."

     "Thanks Y/N, I owe you!"

     And with that, she gives you a quick hug and goes to her room to change and pack an overnight bag. You go up to your room, in search for a Tylenol to soothe your pounding head. Man, how much did I really drink last night?

     Popping the pills into your mouth and chasing them down with water, you change back into the sweatpants and t-shirt you had on not too long ago and prepare to unpack the rest of your room aside from the furniture that has already been placed to your liking in each room. Where to start? Ah, dresser, perfect. And with that, you set off.

     Probably 4 hours later, you finished with your room, the master, that consisted of a walk in closet, a huge bathroom, and of course the bedroom. Whew, I really need to get rid of some of my shit. 4:00 pm. Now's the perfect time for a nap. Getting under the covers in your perfectly clean room, your eyes drifted closed and you fell asleep almost instantly.

     Soft clinks brought you out of the dream world and back to reality as you hear what sounds like gears of a lock being turned by force. Of course I'm getting robbed. Great. Hopping out of bed, you put pillows in your place to make the intruders think that's where you would be hiding. Running through your restroom to your closet, you hear the front door creak open. Damn it, they probably broke my lock. Gotta buy a new one. All the lights are on in your house, so it'll be hard to make the intruders think no ones home. Finally reaching the back of your closet, you slide open a hidden passcode that admits entrance to your weaponry. Weapons? The ones you use when carrying out hits. Fuck! I forgot the boxes in my apartment. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!

     The soft creaking of stairs signifies that more than one person is in your house, which annoys you even more. How are you going to get out of this one?

     Soft whispers are heard as your bedroom door creaks open. Thank the lord you kept all lights off other than the one in your closet, which you quickly switch off. Shit! What do I do now? You hear the covers being ripped off your bed, multiple curses being dropped in all different tones of voice. IF I HEARD THAT RIGHT, THERE'S AT LEAST SIX MEN. Panic was starting to set in as you skillfully dove into the racks of clothes to try and hide, not making any sounds. Maybe if there were two, at most three, you could take them down. But not six. But wait. If you hear six voices arguing... why is there a pair of footsteps making its way towards your closet. Your blood runs cold as the closet door creaks open, giving way to an attractive man dressed in all black. But this isn't any man. This is one of the guys who tried to get you to have drinks with him and his friends at the club. Taehyung was his name?

     "Guys," his deep, silky voice rang out, "Scatter, she has to be here somewhere. Her sheets are still warm."

You're heart dropped. How were you supposed to escape now?

And just as the horrifying thoughts were creeping onto you, the sound of multiple pairs of feet running down the staircase pulled you from them. As far as you can tell, Taehyung was still in the closet, but heading for the back. Luck was on your side as you maneuver your way out of the rack and into the restroom. The screeches of clothes being ripped off the racks was making your heartbeat pick up. You didn't know where to go. They could be anywhere.

     "I know you're here, baby," he cooed. "Just come out. We want to get to know you!" Just as he finishes speaking, your phone on your dresser starts to ring, the familiar face of Narae as the caller ID announces who's calling. "Coming sweetheart."