1. Meet Up

The smell of cigarettes and various liquors clogged the club you ventured into. Wrinkling you're nose in clear ditaste, you pulled down the far too hiked mini dress.

     Looking at your best friend beside you, she had a glistening smile on her delicate face

Looking at your best friend beside you, she had a glistening smile on her delicate face. "Narae... I don't know why you wanted to come with me. We won't be here for too long. I need to scope out the target and make the hit," you explain.

"Yeah, I know... but I thought we could celebrate you getting into law school by the time you're 21. It's so exciting that we have some of the same classes... and you're a year younger than me!" She counters.

"Alright... but I have to do business first," you say, locking eyes on your 'poor' victim. Lee Junghae, sex trafficker. Disgusting.

You weave through the sweaty, alcohol filled bodies in between you and one of the grossest human beings. Sure, you've dealt with people like this before, but here's this 40 year old, grinding up on 21 and 22 year olds. Putting on the persona of a young innocent girl, you walk closer and closer. You can feel the eyes of fellow college students, mostly males, but seven are more dangerous than others. Strutting at this point, you catch the eyes of the target. He leaves all the young girls that probably saw the gold watch he has on his wrist and finds his way over to your side. Arm slung over your shoulder, he inhales a puff of his cancer stick and drops it, steeping to put out the small flickering flames.

"Hey babydoll," his husky voice making you want to clear your throat, "How 'bout you let me buy you a drink."

Internally rolling your eyes, you answer, "If you're buying," a sick-sweet smile on your face. The man's smell is putrid, making you want to finish the job real quick. "Actually, why don't we go to the restroom first, I think I forgot something and need your help finding it," plan working brilliantly as he nods and follows you blindly.

Walking into the women's restroom, you try to scope out any cameras, and much to your satisfaction, no cameras are placed around the quite large room. Giving him a seductive smile, you step closer and closer, until just close enough to throw a hard punch that gives a sickening crack in response. He recovers quicker than you imagined, coming closer than you would like, and goes for a tackle but misses by mere inches as you skillfully dodge it. A loud thump is heard as he crashes head on into the wall. He turns around in time to witness you pulling out the silencer from your handbag. "Guess my work here is done," is the last thing he hears as the trigger is pulled. Blood slowly oozes out of the bullet wound on the side of his head. What a shame. He could have lived a better life. But once an asshole always an asshole.

Returning to the outside world, you quickly spot your best friend chatting up the bartender. You go for it Rae. You sneak up from behind and playfully tackle her from the side.

"Hey there, I'm Jung Y/N," you give a polite smile.

"Y/N," she says as her eyes take in your slightly tired state, "this is Josh, the bartender. Josh, would you mind getting four shots of the most exspensive bottle you have, two glasses of whiskey, and two glasses of champagne?"

"Jesus, y'all are celebrating hard, yeah?" He gives Narae a cute side smile. "Coming right up!"

As soon as he's gone, her smile fades and her eyes widen in panic. "Y/N, what have I told you about checking the mirror when you're done?" She motions for you to turn around so she can fix your
h/c locks back into place. "You look fine for the most part... other than you literally having blood splatter on your face. This guy literally could have had an std. How'd it go?"

"One bullet as usual," your cryptic answer comes out snobbishly. As she finishes cleaning off the evidence, she notices multiple dark eyes trained on you.

"As usual," she ends the conversation, pulling a smile back on her face as her boy-toy steps back with the multiple glasses of alcohol. "To Y/N, for making it into the big leagues." Your glasses clink as you take a swig of champagne.

"Ah, I needed this," you say, finishing off the glass in hand. Grabbing a shot you down it before Narae can even take her first sip of alcohol. Hot breath makes goosebumps form on the unclothed skin of your shoulders, startling you deeply. Turning around, you're met with one of the most attractive faces known to man. "Hey baby," his young face contradicts his deep voice, "What're you doing over here. Come have a drink with me and my friends."

"Nah, I'm good," you return, turning back around to face your friend.

This clearly shocks the man as his once lazy smile constricts some. You take another shot, laughing at Narae's priceless face. A tap is felt on your shoulder, making you turn around again. Not only are you faced by the same young man, but now his friend, who's equally as attractive, is giving you an entertained smile. "Sorry about Taehyung, he's not the brightest. I'm Kim Namjoon, and we'd be delighted if you sat with us," his hand finding it way to your smooth thigh. God, how he wants to rip this dress off of you right now.

You place your hand on top of his for a second and slide it off of the supple skin. "Eh, I'm fine, thanks though," you reject them for the second time. Whiskey enters your system as you take a sip right in front of their faces. The aura you give off is divine. They want to fuck you so hard, you'll be screaming their names for eternity. But they need to seem tame for the moment. That is until a bloodcurdling scream overpowers all sound in the club and everything goes silent. "There's a fucking dead body!" A female's voice is heard. The only sound now is heavy footprints running toward the women's restroom.

"Fuck," you shout as you chug the rest of the whiskey. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Narae, we gotta go! Now!" The men in front of you don't seem as phased as other people in the club, which is kind of weird, but oh well.

"It was nice meeting you!" You shout while dashing towards the exit along with Narae.

Five more men come to stand next to Namjoon and Taehyung. "She definitely fucking did it," one of them states, wicked smiles on each face.

"That's so fucking hot."
###################################

we're really out here starting new books while i have one unfinished and like 8 drafts. and i oop. and i oop. sksksksk. jk, love y'all. ~kam