Day 26

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Ahil's room:-

Ahil was on prayer mat praying...

Flashback:-
Last night

Ahil's mom : When will you move on in your life.

Ahil : It's not possible Mom, she is in my heart and will be forever.

Ahil's mom : But what I saw in your eyes today.

Ahil : What did you see?

Ahil's mom : Care for someone else other than Shaira.

Ahil : You are mistaken Mom.

Ahil's mom : Do one thing, after prayer close your eyes and search your heart. You will see the face of your true love.

Ahil : Mom I see Shaira everytime.

Ahil's mom : Then no problem in trying again right?

Flashback ends.

Ahil close his eyes and see a girl running infront of him. He chases her, stops her by holding her wrist and turn her around towards him. He gets shocked to find Ayat instead of Shaira.

Ahil open his eyes and is bewildered as how did the face he see everytime changed this time. He gets all the flashes of Ayat, their fights, her annoyed face, her smile etc. Ahil was in great dilemma.

*******

At the Rooftop:-

All the decoration were done as decided by Rida. The dress code was yellow+ivory. Rahil/Ruhana were seated on two tables with a net curtain separating them.Ruhana was looking beautiful in Sharara with kurti style blouse. All the elders were applying haldi to Rahil.

Rida ask "Why anyone is not applying haldi to Ruhana bhabhi?" An old lady replies "It is a tradition that the bowl from which haldi is applied to the groom, the bride should be applied from that same bowl only."

While walking Ayat suddenly losses her balance, she shut her eyes but when she did not feel the ground beneath her. She open her eyes and discover that Ahil is holding her right hand whereas her left hand is in Danish's hold. She straighten herself and thank them. Both the boys leave, she feels her hands sticky and find haldi on them. {which got transferred from Ahil and Danish as they just applied haldi to Rahil}

###

Arshi was at the food court, Armaan arrive beside her.

Armaan : You're looking gorgeous.

Arshi : Thank you, you're also looking good.

Armaan : Just good?

Arshi : Hmmm, ok ok you're looking dashing.

Armaan : What are you doing here?

Arshi : I wanted to eat rasgulla, it's my favourite. Do you like rasgulla?

Armaan : Doesn't matter, its my favourite from now on.

Arshi blushes, they both eat the sweet and Armaan was looking at Arshi like, if he even blink his eyes she will vanish.

Afsha/Haya quietly walk towards Rida and attack her with haldi. Zaid/Zain join them with Daniyal and haldi war starts there. Everyone was enjoying. Mr Qureshi and Mr Hussain announce that Armaan/Arshi are going to get engaged after Rahil/Ruhana's marriage. All congrats each other and feed sweets due to the good news just informed.