Day 14 (part 2)

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

At Terrace:-

Ruhana and Rahil open the terrace door and enter. They felt a shiver as cold wind was blowing. They look around and notice that the swing is swinging by itself. Their steps come to a halt, Rahil move towards the swing.

Ruhana : Wait!!!

Rahil : Let me see. {They see that, as the swing is coming forward one girl sitting on it with her hair infront of her face and when its going back no one is on the swing}

Ruhana{whisper} : If this is real ghost then?

Rahil : Ghost and all doesn't exist.

Ruhana : But also don't go near it.

Rahil : Until we see, how are we gonna know if its real or fake?

Rahil was now exactly infront of the swing, what Ruhana saw made her throat dry{she can see that the girl which was on the swing is right now on Rahil's back} Rahil who was seeing straight gets confused as where did the girl went?

Ruhana : Ra..ra..rahil

Rahil{turns back} : Yes? {Currently Ruhana sees the girl before Rahil}

Ruhana{scream} : Aaaaahhhhh! Sh..sh..she is on you.

Rahil : What? From where is this light coming? {He places his hand infront his face to block the light. When he looks clearly he finds a projector placed} There is a projector hidden because of which all this illusion was created.

Ruhana : Oh!

*******

At the Backyard:-

Arshi/Afsha and Armaan/Zaid go behind the shadow to the backyard. The shadow goes at the back of banyan tree and puff, it disappear's. They all get puzzled. Armaan looks around the tree for any clue and discover a hidden door on the ground. He opens it with the help of Zaid and others follow him down. At present they are walking in a passage.

Afsha : This is so exciting. It feels like a movie.

Arshi : Even in movies the lights will be dim like this,Why?

Zaid : To scare us.

Armaan : Psst, look.

He points toward a person whose back they can see. Armaan take a step forward but that person gets alert and attacks him with a rod. Zaid grabs the rod at the last moment, otherwise Armaan would have got injured. They both fight the person, when the person tries to escape Arshi/Afsha trips him. The boys make him stand and remove the mask he was wearing and gets shocked.

Arshi : You!!!

Afsha : What the hell?

*******

At the Basement:-

Ayat/Haya were clinging to each other. Ahil/Zain were walking infront of them. All of them were annoyed as they are paired with each other. They follow the anklet sound which leads them to the basement room. The door was wide open they enter inside and turn on the lights.

Haya{whisper to Ayat} : Di, can we kill them no one will know.

Ayat : I wish, but we can't dear.

They walk futher in, suddenly the light goes out. Haya try to turn the lights on as she knows that Ayat gets afraid in darkness and have hallucinations. Ayat out of fear catches the first thing near to her which happens to be Ahil's hand. Ahil jerks his hand away from her. Ayat(rude person of the year) then holds Haya's hand.

Haya feels a tap on her shoulder, and a torch comes forward she takes it. She give it to Ayat who turn it on and pass it to Ahil so that he can see clearly. After taking the torch Ahil asks Zain to on his mobile torch and give it to Ayat. Haya was like(if Zain was with Ahil, then who tapped me and gave the torch)As they move forward they find a lady standing, who was facing towards the wall and crying. They corner her by blocking her path to run away.

Ahil : Why are you here?

Ayat : Who are you?

Zain : Turn around otherwise the consequences will not be good.

Haya : Look, we can help you. {She turns around and try to escape by throwing a vase but Ahil dodge it. He catches her and removes her veil}

Ayat : You!!! Why will you do this?

*******

At the hall:-

Rahil/Ruhana descend the stairs. Arshi/Afsha were coming from the backyard with Armaan/Zaid dragging the man with them. Ayat/Haya/Zain also enter in the hall with Ahil who was holding the lady.

Ruhana{shocked} : You both were behind all this?

Arshi : Yes Di, this gardener and his wife.

Ayat : But why?

Rahil : All that information cops will get out of them.

Armaan : The cops are on the way.

Ahil : I will go and watch the recorded videos, which we can give as proof.

Haya : Phew!!! Case solved.

Afsha : My lovely bed I'm coming, people I'm going. Good night.

Zaid/Zain : We will also go to bed.

The cops arrives and arrest the gardener and his wife. They all retire to their room after this hectic night. Ahil who was viewing the recordings get perplexed after watching a certain clip of basement stairs. He watch it on loop, then take his laptop to Rahil's room who was still awake and shows him the clip.

Rahil : How is this possible?

Ahil : That's what I'm wondering.

Rahil : But what is she doing here?

Ahil : I'm deleting this clip.

Rahil : Don't mention about this to others okay?

Ahil : Okay.

-----------------------------------------------------

Why did the gardener and his wife do all that?

Who is the person that Rahil and Ahil are talking about?